Windows 10: need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

Discus and support need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I did SFCFIX and it said that your manifest is corrupt. the SFCFIX log is attached. I'm also linking the CBS.log CBS.log - Google Drive 58169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by garegin, Jul 31, 2016.

1. garegin Win User

need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

Hi

I did SFCFIX and it said that your manifest is corrupt. the SFCFIX log is attached. I'm also linking the CBS.log

CBS.log - Google Drive

:)

garegin, Jul 31, 2016

2. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error message on running SFC scan on Windows 10 PCs.

I do not see how this article helps me. DISM has been run several times and always reports:

No Component Store Corruption detected.

The problem is with the System File Checker where it is referring to Avast files/manifests that are no longer on my PC.

I need help with fixing the supposed corruption outlined in the CBS.log.

See the CBS.log here

avant-guvnor, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Ctrl-Alt-Del when logged in not working suddenly

Running with an image results in the same problem.

I've been fighting with this for long time. Somehow I figured to look into the CBS.log:

Checking System Update Readiness.
    (p) CSI Manifest Corrupt wow64_microsoft-windows-i..l-keyboard-00010419_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.15063.0_none_a9550e87c1b08fff

Repair failed: Missing replacement manifest.

Any idea how to fix this?

PeteX16384, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

1. need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC found corrupt files but couldn't fix, help: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. CBS file 139101
  3. Anyone able to review my CBS log from System File Checker

Anyone able to review my CBS log from System File Checker: Anyone able to review my CBS Log from System File Checker? Before I panic and do a complete reformat again of my Windows 10 1803 Pro x64 Desktop Don't know if just Avast issues or something more serious Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free...
  4. CBS log file translation

CBS log file translation: I am having issues with some log files that was created after i performed a sfc /scannow. It gave me an error stating that I had some corrupted files. I then performed Deployment Imaging Service Management scan (DISM /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth) which ran 100%...
  5. Errors is CBS logs

Errors is CBS logs: Have eventually got 10 activated and it is a bit buggy freezing on certain pages and I ran the sfc and got back there are some errors - see pic - and I am wondering just what these errors are and what to do about them. Any advice please. Edit I went looking for them but...
  6. Need help fixing system files

Need help fixing system files: Hoping someone can help me. My ASUS laptop with Windows 10 Home will not update to the Anniversary Update ver. 1607. I tried running the System File Checker (sfc /scannow) but received an error message saying SFC could not fix the...
  7. Need help reading CBS log Entrys

Need help reading CBS log Entrys: After installing Win 10, I decided to run sfc /scannow, funny thing is why do you end up with the message about it finding corrupt files after installing a fresh copy of Win 10? Anyway, I started to look at the CBS file that was created and found the following entries:...
  8. Need Help With Corrupt File (sfc /scannow)

Need Help With Corrupt File (sfc /scannow): Hello All, My system was acting a little funny so I ran an sfc /scannow of the system from my command prompt. It came back with the message Windows resource protection found corrupt files and was unable to fix them. The details are in the CBS log.Note that logging is...
  9. Fixing Corrupt Files?

Fixing Corrupt Files?: I ran the sfc /scannow command from the command prompt to attempt to do some general maintenance. here is what I see after the scan. Code: Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete....
  10. fix corrupt files

in Windows 10 Support
    fix corrupt files: I apparently got one or some corrupted files during last update... Computer Win 7 Pro works fine but sfc/scannow etc including install repair wont fix.... will Windows 10 install fix these?? thanks toim 4907