Windows 10: need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

Discus and support need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I did SFCFIX and it said that your manifest is corrupt. the SFCFIX log is attached. I'm also linking the CBS.log CBS.log - Google Drive 58169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by garegin, Jul 31, 2016.

1. garegin Win User

need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

Hi

I did SFCFIX and it said that your manifest is corrupt. the SFCFIX log is attached. I'm also linking the CBS.log

CBS.log - Google Drive

:)

garegin, Jul 31, 2016

2. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" error message on running SFC scan on Windows 10 PCs.

I do not see how this article helps me. DISM has been run several times and always reports:

No Component Store Corruption detected.

The problem is with the System File Checker where it is referring to Avast files/manifests that are no longer on my PC.

I need help with fixing the supposed corruption outlined in the CBS.log.

See the CBS.log here

avant-guvnor, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Ctrl-Alt-Del when logged in not working suddenly

Running with an image results in the same problem.

I've been fighting with this for long time. Somehow I figured to look into the CBS.log:

Checking System Update Readiness.
    (p) CSI Manifest Corrupt wow64_microsoft-windows-i..l-keyboard-00010419_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.15063.0_none_a9550e87c1b08fff

Repair failed: Missing replacement manifest.

Any idea how to fix this?

PeteX16384, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file

1. need help fixing corrupt manifest from a cbs.log file - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. help with cbs log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with cbs log: hi, i recently encountered windows memory diagnostics error so decided to clean install windows again but ran into cbs error logs in sfc scannow.can anyone advise what issue and solution to the further problems....
  3. help with cbs log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with cbs log: hi, i recently encountered windows memory diagnostics error so decided to clean install windows again but ran into cbs error logs in sfc scannow.can anyone advise what issue and solution to the further problems....
  4. corrupted cbs files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corrupted cbs files: My PC keeps getting the bsod. I ran the scan health, restore health & scansfx code to fix the problem and it turns out like this How can I fix the corrupted files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-cbs-files/fc98b420-8618-48cc-8866-c7af1cc867ec
  5. corrupted cbs files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    corrupted cbs files: My PC keeps getting the bsod. I ran the scan health, restore health & scansfx code to fix the problem and it turns out like this How can I fix the corrupted files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-cbs-files/fc98b420-8618-48cc-8866-c7af1cc867ec
  6. CBS log corrupted files- Weird Windows 10 issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS log corrupted files- Weird Windows 10 issue.: Hello,I kept having an issue with my current Windows 10 pro version 19044.1899.After 30 minutes the computer starts lagging visually and it is really annoying.I know now it is not a hardware issue because I am using a brand new GPU.I have run DSIM and I got this files that...
  7. Help SFC /Scannow Found Corrupt Files CBS Log Attached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help SFC /Scannow Found Corrupt Files CBS Log Attached: I will list all my system details below that are relevant unless more are requested. I keep getting an error when shutting my system down I use the Power > Shutdown method. I ran sfc /scannow to find the issue and found that there are corrupt files in my system. To counteract...
  8. Understanding the CBS log & repairing corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Understanding the CBS log & repairing corrupt files: I've been getting some event errors lately, in particular 2 errors. Date: 10/21/2019 8:54:17 AM Type: ErrorEvent: 1020Source: Microsoft-Windows-Perflib The required buffer size is greater than the buffer size passed to the Collect function of the...
  9. CBS log file translation

CBS log file translation: I am having issues with some log files that was created after i performed a sfc /scannow. It gave me an error stating that I had some corrupted files. I then performed Deployment Imaging Service Management scan (DISM /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth) which ran 100%...
  10. Need help reading CBS log Entrys

Need help reading CBS log Entrys: After installing Win 10, I decided to run sfc /scannow, funny thing is why do you end up with the message about it finding corrupt files after installing a fresh copy of Win 10? Anyway, I started to look at the CBS file that was created and found the following entries:...