Windows 10: Need Help fixing my computer

Discus and support Need Help fixing my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by billmetzger2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Need Help fixing my computer

My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do anything with the USB drive with the 64 Bit windows. It acts like there isn't a USB drive in the computer. It won't do anything. It never loads automatic repairs.

:)

billmetzger2, Apr 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Need Help fixing my computer

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Need Help fixing my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Need Help fixing my computer

1. Need Help fixing my computer - Similar Threads - Need Help fixing

2. Need help with fixing my windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with fixing my windows: the valorant application will not open on my computer. i’ve updated my computer, updated my driver, ran as administrator, and even restarted my computer. valorant and riot client both will not open. i’m using windows. any help? submitted by /u/Inevitable-Recipe967 [link]...
  3. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  4. Need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing my laptop: I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a...
  5. Need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing my laptop: I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a...
  6. Need help with my Computer

Need help with my Computer: I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When...
  7. Need help with my computer.

Need help with my computer.: I just was just forced to update windows and at the tail end of it my computer black screened. Now everytime I start it up I get the error "Whea uncorrectable error". It was fine before the update so I don't know what to do. Also I am able to stay on the desktop in Safe mode...
  8. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  9. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...
  10. software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.: hi. I used this software called "video card stability test" and it made my computer run hotter. it increase my cpu and gpu idle temps from 30c to 45c . here is a link to the software http://www.freestone-group.com/ . how to fix?...