Windows 10: Need help fixing my laptop

Discus and support Need help fixing my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael track, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Need help fixing my laptop

I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a constant loop.

:)

Michael track, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Mussels Win User

HP Laptop help (fixed)

does that laptop have two GPU's?

I was going to suggest external monitor, but you seem to have done that already

Mussels, Dec 30, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 30, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

Need help fixing my laptop

n-ster, Dec 30, 2022
Thema:

Need help fixing my laptop

1. Need help fixing my laptop - Similar Threads - Need help fixing

2. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  3. I need help fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my laptop: Recently my computer for no reason started showing code 10 on my wireless connection drive. It got fixed for few hours by reinstalling the driver but it happened again and now even reinstall doesnt work and it started showing code 14 on my vivobook uefi firmware and it's not...
  4. Need help with fixing my windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with fixing my windows: the valorant application will not open on my computer. i’ve updated my computer, updated my driver, ran as administrator, and even restarted my computer. valorant and riot client both will not open. i’m using windows. any help? submitted by /u/Inevitable-Recipe967 [link]...
  5. Need help fixing my laptop

Need help fixing my laptop: I have a windows 8 Toshiba laptop I haven’t used in years. I haven’t been able to use it because it always says “ Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for-you.” they it go to auto repair and it’s just a...
  6. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  7. Need help on my laptop

Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  8. Help for the fixing my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help for the fixing my laptop: Whenever I am opening my pc it is turning into a black screen with a cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-the-fixing-my-laptop/2187fc45-b454-47ad-8b65-ab7e503c5205
  9. My Laptop Needs help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Needs help: My laptop decides to go black for a few seconds after I press the start menu and comes back up extremely dark and in a 4:3 aspect ratio i need help It also breaks when i have the put pin in thing when i want to uninstall an app please help me...
  10. Need Help fixing my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need Help fixing my computer: My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do...