Windows 10: Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

Discus and support Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had disabled/uninstalled the windows store a while ago using the powershell command in order to do something and when I tried to use the powershell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ScottyChaos, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

I had disabled/uninstalled the windows store a while ago using the powershell command in order to do something and when I tried to use the powershell command to reinstall/enable it it's throwing up a bunch of errors and now when I try to open it it'll pop up for a quarter of a second then instantly crash/close/whatever. I've been ripping out what's left of my hair in order to fix it but no CMD code or powershell code will fix it. SFC doesn't find errors, DISM doesn't find errors, I have yet to try the CHKDSK. Before I do that I'd sooooo appreciate some help in order to fix it. :/ My little brother uses the xbox game pass games on this and I'd hate for him to not be able to download or play anything else.

:)

ScottyChaos, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows Store crashes as soon as it starts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “wsreset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.
    • This will reset the Windows Store.
    After the Windows Store is reset, Computer will automatically open Windows Store. Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 23, 2020
  3. How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

How do I fix or reinstall the windows store (beta)?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing any issues with Windows store?

If you’re facing any issues then I suggest you to follow the below steps:

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if it helps:

If the issue persist then try the following steps from the below Microsoft help article:

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

If still the issue persist then I would suggest you to clear the store cache:

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press “Enter”.
    • Reboot the computer and then check if you still face this issue.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start

1. Need help fixing/reinstalling windows store Crashes on start - Similar Threads - Need help fixing

2. Need help fixing game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing game crashing: Need help fixing game crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-fixing-game-crashing/deef5172-3c8f-4b6d-909e-a0aad0cfc502
  3. Need help fixing game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help fixing game crashing: Need help fixing game crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-fixing-game-crashing/deef5172-3c8f-4b6d-909e-a0aad0cfc502
  4. Need to reinstall windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  5. Need to reinstall windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  6. Need to reinstall windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help Microsoft Store crashes

Need help Microsoft Store crashes: Guys see the below video link and you will get to know what is the problem .Please answer this as soon as possible.My windows details are as below My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5558 Ram 4GB Processor i-3Core5005U 2.00 Ghz 64 bit.The link of the video is...
  8. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall: Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using PowerShell but it says Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1 char:53 +...
  9. Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes: So I built my PC about 8 months ago and have slowly just begun having more and more issues. I am constantly getting BSODs with a bunch of different error codes and explanations. I used WhoCrashed to try and figure out what might be the issue in case I need to RMA something,...
  10. Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store

Fix and/or Reinstall Windows Store: I just realized that my Windows 10 does not have Microsoft store installed. When I tried using PowerShell and this command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} I get...