Windows 10: Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

Discus and support Need Help For Activation of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need help to activate win 10 (Built no 10586) version 1511. When I try to activate by using Slui 4, it shows the error 0x80072EE7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fareedburhaan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

I need help to activate win 10 (Built no 10586) version 1511.

When I try to activate by using Slui 4, it shows the error 0x80072EE7

:)

fareedburhaan, Jun 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 5, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Need Help For Activation of Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

1. Need Help For Activation of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Help Activation

2. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating Windows 10: Short story: When I try to install the product key I am given the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check it and try again" 0xc004f050Long version:I live in China and ~6 months ago bought a new computer that had Windows 10 installed. Everything was going fine...
  3. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help activating Windows 10: Short story: When I try to install the product key I am given the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check it and try again" 0xc004f050Long version:I live in China and ~6 months ago bought a new computer that had Windows 10 installed. Everything was going fine...
  4. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Need help activating windows

Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  6. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  7. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help activating windows: Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I troubleshoot, it says that something interrupted the troubleshooting and that I need to make sure that I'm connected to the internet...
  9. Need Help With Windows Activation

Need Help With Windows Activation: So I just recently upgraded all of my hardware on my computer except my hard drives and power supply. After a couple days the "Activate Windows" text showed up on my screen and I am not sure why. Windows should still be on the original hard drive since i never replaced it...
  10. I need help with windows 10 activation

I need help with windows 10 activation: I lost my prouduct key and I cannot find the email for activation, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-windows-10-activation/dc39dd64-ca3c-4f64-8a69-c3e398be3813"