Windows 10: Need help for recovery feature in windows 10

Discus and support Need help for recovery feature in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, im new here and sorry im not native english so pls help i really want to reset my windows, but im worried my original is loosing and also my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElfanAlfata, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Need help for recovery feature in windows 10

Hello, im new here and sorry im not native english so pls help

i really want to reset my windows, but im worried my original is loosing and also my files, is it possible theres a way i cnt loose my original and also my files? n btw im using laptop with first time a clean install so its means i dont have any previous version windowsdosnt really remember, and ive using my laptop since a year i means on 19/08/2019

so my point is,

How reset my windows without losing my original windows and my files

need help asap

:)

ElfanAlfata, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Need help for recovery feature in windows 10

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Need help for recovery feature in windows 10 partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Need help for recovery feature in windows 10

1. Need help for recovery feature in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need help recovery

2. Need help with file recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with file recovery: Hi, I have deleted some files from my laptop and I want to use windows file recovery or any other similar file recovery software. But the thing is I have only one hard drive :C not partitioned, so to recover files, I need a separate drive space right or else it will override...
  3. Need help with account recovery

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  4. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with account recovery: Hello, recently i tried to play minecraft using my microsoft account which i had migrated my mojang account to, but when i opened the launcher i was prompted to login to my account, i tried to do that however i got a text prompt telling me the account doesn't exist, so i did...
  5. Need help with account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need help finding feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding feature: Some time ago I created this sorta 'way point' for my Windows incase anything goes wrong or anything I can go back to the state it was in some time again. But I forgot what this feature was called. It was something along the lines of 'mid point or point soemthing' it...
  7. Need help with recovery usb

Need help with recovery usb: I was creating a recovery usb using sandisk cruzer blade 8 gb usb but the recovery creation process failed abruptly and now the drive is write protected with some boot files present in it. Tried all the conventional methods to no avail, so if anyone could help! submitted by...
  8. need backup and recovery help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need backup and recovery help: I want to reinstall my oswindows 10.and I have some very big software like each are 3-4 gb. so is there any way to backup them and recover after reinstallation the windows.plz help me to take backup the installed software because now I don't have that much data to download...
  9. Need help with some features

Need help with some features: I am not a regular Windows user and want to know 1) how can i can open all the files (like in windows7) in one window instead of separate files. 2) in the menu tabs at the top, Classic View has the drop down menus and the others don’t... formulas, page layout those have...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...