Windows 10: Need Help For Taskbar

Discus and support Need Help For Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by metehanyurtoglu, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Need Help For Taskbar

First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work when used above or on the edge. If this taskbar is used above or to the side, it doesn't matter to you, then turn it off so the whole world can only use it below the screen.Coming to the main problem, after a few recent updates, when I press alt+f4 on the desktop while the taskbar is up, the windows shutdown options appear and disappear. So I can't use alt+f4 keys to shut down my computer while using the taskbar up. If I bring the taskbar down,

:)

metehanyurtoglu, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need Help For Taskbar

A thankyou to Microsoft for Win10 and need some help connecting Favorites to Link on taskbar

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Click on Toolbars tab.

• Check mark Links and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Need Help For Taskbar

1. Need Help For Taskbar - Similar Threads - Need Help Taskbar

2. Need help changing color on Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help changing color on Taskbar.: Need help changing color on Taskbar.Thanks, Albert W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-color-on-taskbar/60dc7375-657b-4ddc-a7c8-95cb29e35fcc
  3. Need help changing color on Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help changing color on Taskbar.: Need help changing color on Taskbar.Thanks, Albert W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-color-on-taskbar/60dc7375-657b-4ddc-a7c8-95cb29e35fcc
  4. Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!: Hi there,Recently, I made changes to the desktop view of my windows 11. But doing that, I got into a problem, I needed to hide my taskbar for better personalisation, But when I click the 'Automatically Hide the Taskbar", it also hides the taskbar when other application is...
  5. Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Taskbar Cutomization!!: Hi there,Recently, I made changes to the desktop view of my windows 11. But doing that, I got into a problem, I needed to hide my taskbar for better personalisation, But when I click the 'Automatically Hide the Taskbar", it also hides the taskbar when other application is...
  6. Taskbar Bug, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Bug, need help!: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have a strange bug. In my taskbar, parts of the first symbols in the folders are displayed. I don't want that. I can pull the folders together completely, when the taskbar isn't fixed, but that doesn't change anything. I just want to see the folders...
  7. I need your help with the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help with the taskbar.: I want the closed ones from the apps pinned in the taskbar to appear first. https://imgur.com/c2NbZVJ The problem looks exactly like this. The order of opened and closed applications appears in the order in which they are pinned. Do you have any idea how to fix it?...
  8. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help changing the font in the Taskbar: After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything...
  9. bottom taskbar issue help needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bottom taskbar issue help needed: It seems my reply did not go through. I solved ti by removing and then adding back my toolbars. Many thanks for the help anyway.
  10. Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help: Hi, My PC has decided to not show up my taskbar items today! The only icons are: Start button, cortana, task view and the notification center. The thing is that none of these will open and all my other icons are gone, even the date and time. I have tried to restart my pc and...