Windows 10: Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as...

Discus and support Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Nearly Everytime Win 10 updates, my system is deranged or Altered in some way. System: Medion PC, Intel Quadcore, 8g ram was orginally loaded with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdrianBinghamsurfinyowie, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as...

Nearly Everytime Win 10 updates, my system is deranged or Altered in some way.

System: Medion PC, Intel Quadcore, 8g ram

was orginally loaded with OEM win 7, Factory upgraded to Win 10.

Medion neglected to update the Recovery partition, which is Win 7, which I'd prefer to use, but wont install over Win 10

VodafoneAustralia told me that their remote desktop access computer doesn't recognise my system as either Win 10 or Win 7, but 'unknown'

How do I fix This?

Sometimes fully legit Pgms are reverted to Demo mode, which wouyld be easy to fix if the software company was still in business.

Nearly always my desktop is deranged and personalization of desktop is replaced by a stock windows desktop. Can no longer find where to create my own desktop with an image and choice of background. Used to be available in Control Panel Display but no longer is.

This is not an update but a downgrade of Windows, reducing functionality, which is not what I paid for. And unannounced to me, which is plain corporate rudeness.

How do I fix these problems?

I had to create this second MS account to get to this page,

How do I restore the primary account, and then delete the secondary account?

Yours Adrian Bingham

:)

AdrianBinghamsurfinyowie, Dec 27, 2019

2. having problem syncing the secondary email account via linked inbox.

No..my secondary account is of google...microsoft account is the primary one...i am having trouble with secondary account i.e. google one..

Divyansh-59, Dec 27, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as...

I have a secondary user account(family) not able to log on

Hi Saschavan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It is unfortunate that you are facing this issue. I am glad to assist you.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Do you get any error message/code when you try to login?
    Firstly you may try to open the secondary user account in safe mode.

I would suggest that you boot the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists. Refer the link and follow the steps. (Applies to Windows 10 as well)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

If you are unable to open the account even in safe mode, you might have to create a new user account and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as...

1. Need help for Win 10, Trouble logging in to primary account. This is my secondary acc, as... - Similar Threads - Need help Trouble

2. Can I change my secondary account to be my primary account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I change my secondary account to be my primary account?: I basically put in the wrong primary account,but the correct secondary account,I now want to swap the wrong account into the correct account,but I don't know how, please help....
  3. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  4. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  5. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Help needed on new microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed on new microsoft acc: If im already logged into my pc with a microsoft account, but i want to log in with a new one from scratch, will i keep the windows 10 or will it be removed with the old account? submitted by /u/CritsForJesus [link] [comments]...
  7. changing my primary email on microsoft acc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing my primary email on microsoft acc: question 1 Can i change from gmail to yahoo? Question 2 When it says remove similiar accs does that mean delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-primary-email-on-microsoft-acc/718b7144-7655-4603-9fc5-803061aab979
  8. I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.: I cant log into my xbox live account on Windows 10. Let me explain. As I was trying to play on minecraft servers, I found out that i was supposed to log into xbox live. When i did though, this popped up. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live...
  9. Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!: Administrators: I hope I put this post in the proper location but feel free to relocate if needed. I have an iCloud email account but can't login to it on my PC. I never get to the password screen as it only gets to that blue screen with the endless spinning wheel. Odd,...
  10. Troubles With Windows 10 *Need Help*

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubles With Windows 10 *Need Help*: Forgive me if this is a hardware issue and not a windows 10 problem, but at this point I'm completely lost as to what is causing my issues. I'm not the most knowledgeable in this subject and I'm fairly new to building PC's. With that being said I'm also not brain dead, and my...