Windows 10: Need help from someone who knows about network connections

Discus and support Need help from someone who knows about network connections in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help from someone who knows what they’re doing when it comes to pc and setting up networks I have recently moved to a smaller home and upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/turbo8751, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Need help from someone who knows about network connections

I need help from someone who knows what they’re doing when it comes to pc and setting up networks

I have recently moved to a smaller home and upon setting up my pc and plugging in my Ethernet cable I find there is no network connection, iv tried heaps to try and get this to work but I can’t find anything

I do not have a router, just a little cubed this with 2 antennas as my wifi connection, could that be a problem?

At my old place I had just my Ethernet cable plugged in and it worked like a charm, someone please help

submitted by /u/turbo8751
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/turbo8751, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 23, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Need help from someone who knows about network connections

Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help from someone who knows about network connections

1. Need help from someone who knows about network connections - Similar Threads - Need help someone

2. I need help with network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with network connection: Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button...
  3. is there someone here who can help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there someone here who can help me: my microsoft account was logout from my windows and I did lost all of my files and apps that were on my desctop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-someone-here-who-can-help-me/cd4b132b-ab59-4317-85d5-4e01c5162392
  4. Cannot boot into windows 7 SSD and need someone who knows what they are doing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into windows 7 SSD and need someone who knows what they are doing!: I’ve tried so many different things and I’m going out of my mind with this. I may have made the situation worse by trying to solve this myself. I had a dual boot system with Windows 10 a Windows 7 and I found myself unable to boot into Windows 7 with the dreaded “disk read...
  5. Cannot boot into windows 7 SSD and need someone who knows what they are doing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot boot into windows 7 SSD and need someone who knows what they are doing!: I’ve tried so many different things and I’m going out of my mind with this. I may have made the situation worse by trying to solve this myself. I had a dual boot system with Windows 10 a Windows 7 and I found myself unable to boot into Windows 7 with the dreaded “disk read...
  6. Realtek/Mic Support from someone who Needs Help (Very Dumb)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek/Mic Support from someone who Needs Help (Very Dumb): Hello! This is my first, and likely only time, posting on a forum site like this, but I'm very much running out of options. I want to start by saying I am not very tech savvy, and attempts to read through issues similar to mine only provided a rough idea of what I should do,...
  7. Need help really bad plz anyone who knows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help really bad plz anyone who knows: My pc is stuck on reboot and can’t repair and I tried thru command prompt and usb iso everything nothing works I’m tryin to recover because it’s my work pc I do 3D work and that’s time I can’t lose if anyone know how to fix this plz I really need the help the error I get when...
  8. Looking for help from someone who knows BCDEDIT very well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for help from someone who knows BCDEDIT very well: I won't bore you with the lengthy details of what I am trying to accomplish, but the short version is that I am trying to recreate a very specific BCD file from scratch. Specifically, I want to create duplicates of 2 BCD files that are found on a Windows 10 Consumer Edition...
  9. Who do I need to contact about someone selling Microsoft account access?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Who do I need to contact about someone selling Microsoft account access?: I am trying to find a place to send information like text files with email and passwords to Microsoft accounts. I tried to purchase a game but instead the person sent me an email with an email address and password to a Microsoft account. The email and password works and...
  10. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI: WHY IS KODI NOT WORKING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-about-kodi/5b99a0b1-c333-401c-b817-f0e4758a75d2"