Windows 10: Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

Discus and support Need help getting back to with Dow's 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nasirbibby, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to windows 8.1 howdo i do it even though i go to recover and i domt see the option to go bak do i habe to wait a month and it will pop up or i can go back another way

:)

nasirbibby, Jul 28, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

1. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8 - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. I need help getting back access to an account that was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting back access to an account that was deleted: My microsoft account was hacked and my minecraft account linked to that account was changed and my microsoft account deleted. Where do I go to possibly reverse this? I can't find any sort of help for my issue nor a real person to give a specific piece of advice....
  3. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  4. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  5. Need help cant get back into my conputer!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help cant get back into my conputer!: Can’t get to desktop So i was running windows on my Macbook with bootcamp and couldnt start some apps because of an error so i looked it up and was told to download Microsoft c++ (64) and (86). But after restarting i got a bluescreen that tells me: Your device ran into a...
  6. Need help getting back "Safe to Remove Hardware"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help getting back "Safe to Remove Hardware": Two days ago I have lost getting the message that it is "Safe to remove hardware" and really would like to get it back. Now when I eject the hardware, the icon disappears but I don't get the message. There is a reason why I would feel better if the message appears. My...
  7. Need help getting back "Safe to Remove Hardware"

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help getting back "Safe to Remove Hardware": Two days ago I have lost getting the message that it is "Safe to remove hardware" and really would like to get it back. Now when I eject the hardware, the icon disappears but I don't get the message. There is a reason why I would feel better if the message appears. My...
  8. need help to get back to window 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help to get back to window 10 home: someone hacked my accont an put windows 10 pro on here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-get-back-to-window-10-home/c0800c2a-1eb2-4413-8aaf-57b27b8067b3
  9. Windows 8 Problem - Need help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 8 Problem - Need help: I can no longer sign-in to Windows 8 (that's why I'm posting here on Windows 10. I need help to get Windows 8 again. Thank you. 55247
  10. Lost a lot of files, need help getting them back

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost a lot of files, need help getting them back: I was trying to get rid of a ghost file on my desktop through the rmdir command in Command Prompt, but I made a stupid mistake and accidentally deleted all the files on my desktop, which I then tried to rectify with a system restore, only to discover that I barely got any of...