Windows 10: Need help getting refund

Discus and support Need help getting refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased this game -Forza Horizon 4 on 3rd April 2020. But I am unable to download the large game. I apologise for not checking up the size... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarath Amay Nair, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Need help getting refund

I purchased this game -Forza Horizon 4 on 3rd April 2020. But I am unable to download the large game. I apologise for not checking up the size beforehand. The internet connection is very bad around these parts and I have no way to get it done. It is looking impossible for me to ever play the game. When I went to the store, under purchases, there was no refund option. Does this mean that the game cannot be refunded? Please help me get a refund. I bought it during a 50 percent sale. I really need that money back in my bank account.

I have been trying to contact them for a week but because of the Corona infection, I suppose there is no one to pick up the phone.

:)

Sarath Amay Nair, Apr 18, 2020

2. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Sales and Support

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Refund

I can't follow the steps for the refund because I have to uninstall the software I couldn't install it, so I don't see the refund botton

Please, help me to get my money back.

RocioSuárez, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Vritix Win User

Need help getting refund

Is it possible to get a refund for this?

I bought Sea of Thieves yesterday and have put a good 10+ hours into it already. I then noticted that I purchased the game on my gmail.com account instead of my outlook.com account.

Is it possible to get a refund for this (so I can purchase it on the right account) and what are the steps I can take to get a refund?

note: I don't see any 'request a refund' button on my order history for the game. :/

Vritix, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Need help getting refund

1. Need help getting refund - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Help With A Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help With A Refund: Hello! I was attempting to gift Minecraft to my friend, but as they live over in the USA, and I live in the UK, they were unable to claim the gift code and I am also unable to refund/return the gift. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this so my friend can recieve...
  3. I need to get a refund

I need to get a refund: I purchased an upgrade for a new computer I purchased today pro enterprise from 11 home. The computer stop working less than 2 hours. I plan to return tomorrow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-a-refund/446f4b08-4e1a-4396-8aff-9bb3ad73dd10
  4. I need to get a refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to get a refund: I purchased an upgrade for a new computer I purchased today pro enterprise from 11 home. The computer stop working less than 2 hours. I plan to return tomorrow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-a-refund/446f4b08-4e1a-4396-8aff-9bb3ad73dd10
  5. I need to get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. need help with a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  7. need help with a refund

need help with a refund: You billed me incorrectly for windows 11 I would like a refund please , thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-refund/9c6d3441-2fea-4fb8-a33e-78ffd0049491
  8. Need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  9. Need a refund

Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  10. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...