Windows 10: Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD

Discus and support Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting a lot of BSOD's MEMORY_MANAGEMENT KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY And others without "Bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlavioJMiranda, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD

I've been getting a lot of BSOD's

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

And others without "Bug Check string" defined.

The link to my minidumps.

Can someone help me getting to the root cause for these issues?
    I already have the latest GPU drivers from AMD, the latest AMD CPU chipset.

:)

FlavioJMiranda, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

BSOD after Windows 10 update.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the model of the computer?
    • What is the error code, you see on the screen?

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article below.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We have also sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps, so that we can get to the root cause of the issue.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD

Ntoskrl.exe Bsod

Hi,

Looking at the facts and your considerations;

• This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    • A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.

Doing basic troubleshooting steps to fix the BSOD issue might work. Please check
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate radio button as to when did the error occurred
    and follow the troubleshooting steps on the dropdowns.

Let us know if any of the solutions provided worked for you.

Rey Cam, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD

1. Need help getting to the root cause of my BSOD - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  3. Need help solving cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving cause of BSOD: Constant BSODs. Mostly ntoskrnl.exe.Memory dump saved here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuT-acB6OZnAaQg4cXGOypLk1gw?e=F0PfDpThanks in advance for any assistance in identifying the cause!...
  4. Can't determine root cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't determine root cause of BSOD: Hi there,I'm getting constant but random BSOD reboots a day. Happens around 5 times a day or so at random intervals. The blue screen error that pops up before reboot only lasts half a second so I can't read the exact error message.I've looked in event viewer, but nothing...
  5. Can't determine root cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't determine root cause of BSOD: Hi there,I'm getting constant but random BSOD reboots a day. Happens around 5 times a day or so at random intervals. The blue screen error that pops up before reboot only lasts half a second so I can't read the exact error message.I've looked in event viewer, but nothing...
  6. Can't determine root cause of BSOD

7. BSOD root causes

BSOD root causes: Memory dump here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYN284L619R0-j5t7UTbkyyZx5P2m2t6/view?usp=sharing I'm seeing my computer crash when returning from hibernate; event log includes events that say: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001....
  8. Can someone help me investigate root cause of BSOD

Can someone help me investigate root cause of BSOD: Hi there I am on Windows 10 and experience BSOD maybe once a day or more. Usually happens immediately after waking up computer from sleep but not always, sometimes it will just happen in the middle of me doing something. Here is my minidump file:...
  9. Various BSODs, unknown root cause

Various BSODs, unknown root cause: I have been getting various BSODs on my new build, running the latest drivers and BIOS from the manufacturer of my mobo, Gigabyte. I have RMA'd the mobo once, and it was returned with no repairs. I have reinstalled windows, verified that the drive works with HDtune and sfc. I...
  10. Intermittent BSOD - Possible root cause?

Intermittent BSOD - Possible root cause?: So I've been having quite a time with this computer. I upgraded a bunch of the hardware inside, nothing major, a 750ti/i3 setup just to game lightly on. It started out fine and over the course of a few weeks, I got more and more frequent BSODs, usually with...