Windows 10: Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd

Discus and support Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to see if I can get any help on This issue that just happened this morning I recently installed a WD Blue 1TB SSD since I heard it'll help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roy Men1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Roy Men1 Win User

Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd

Hello I want to see if I can get any help on This issue that just happened this morning I recently installed a WD Blue 1TB SSD since I heard it'll help with performance and storage. Installed it Wednesday night, changed the boot from the hdd to the new ssd, and cloned. I Erased what was on the HDD since I cloned it and decided to use it for Extra storage.Everything seems fine but the problem was that my PC didn't turn off. I tried turning it off several times the usual way but it would just turn right back on. Found that strange so I researched and Figured it was the fast start up setting. So

:)

Roy Men1, Jun 9, 2023

2. error code 0xc00000e

I get a message telling me that my PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code 0xc00000e. I have upgraded to from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 3 months ago. How do i repair this problem?

onthecoastfw, Jun 9, 2023
  3. TNJDK Win User
    Error code 0xc00000e in Windows 10

I have a really frustrating problem and need help.

It started monday morning (it's thursday evening now) when booting my computer.

I got the error message:

"MBR Error 1"

After consulting Gigabyte (the maker of my motherboard), I reset CMOS and changed the battery, just to be sure.

It got rid of the "MBR Error 1" message.

But then I got this error:

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

An unexpected error has occured.

Error Code: 0xc00000e

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you......

I followed the instructions from:

Redirecting

Somehow the drive letters had gotten mixed, as drive C:\ was suddenly another drive. I unplugged all drives from the motherboard, except my primary drive, only containing the most important programs and Windows 10, still got error code 0xc00000e. Reconnected
    my DVD-drive to run the Windows 10 media and tried to repair the installation. It failed.

I retried the bootrec commands and finally it recognized my Windows installation (bootrec /scanos).

But when I tried bootrec /rebuildbcd, I got the following message:

Scanning all discs for Windows Installations.

Please wait, sincde this may take a while...

Succesfully scanned Windows Installations.

Total identified Windows installations: 1

[1] c:\windows

Add installations to boot list? Yes No All - A

The requested system unit was not found (my translation)

The commands "bootrec /fixmbr" and "bootrec /fixboot" are both successfull.

But I still have the 0xc00000e error.

There has been no hardware upgrades, and the only software I believe was a Windows upgrade on sunday or earlier.

Do any have a solution, that doesn't involve a reinstall, as there are files and codes I need.

TNJDK, Jun 9, 2023
  4. TNJDK Win User

Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd

Error code 0xc00000e in Windows 10

And... error 0xc00000e

After the Bios changes, is there any particular step to redo? Or don't it have any influence?

TNJDK, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd - Similar Threads - Need help Got

2. Your device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc0000428: Hello all! I am posting this on regards of my Windows 10 PC/LaptopA few months ago, the battery to my laptop died, and when I had turned it back on, I was given an error message saying:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because...
  3. Your device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc0000428: Hello all! I am posting this on regards of my Windows 10 PC/LaptopA few months ago, the battery to my laptop died, and when I had turned it back on, I was given an error message saying:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because...
  4. Your device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd: Hello I want to see if I can get any help on This issue that just happened this morning I recently installed a WD Blue 1TB SSD since I heard it'll help with performance and storage. Installed it Wednesday night, changed the boot from the hdd to the new ssd, and cloned. I...
  6. Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help! Got YourPC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code 0xc00000e after installing ssd: Hello I want to see if I can get any help on This issue that just happened this morning I recently installed a WD Blue 1TB SSD since I heard it'll help with performance and storage. Installed it Wednesday night, changed the boot from the hdd to the new ssd, and cloned. I...
  7. Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f: so I tried fixing a startup issue and ended up deleting a disk volume which did this. F8 causes my screen to flash black and no other option really does anything. Please help...
  8. Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f: so I tried fixing a startup issue and ended up deleting a disk volume which did this. F8 causes my screen to flash black and no other option really does anything. Please help...
  9. Error code 0xc00000e -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc00000e -: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-dr1012dx, Windows 10 Pro, Optane 512 GB Pulled 512GB drive out of laptop, put new 2TB in - configured new windows environment fine, with Bitlocker encryption. Swapped back to the original drive in the laptop, gets Error code 0xc00000e Tried Win...
  10. Need help fixing PC, error code: 0xc00000e9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help fixing PC, error code: 0xc00000e9: Hi, my Toshiba laptop is currently showing a blue screen that says: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. File: \Windows\System32\config\system and Error code: 0xc00000e9. Here is a picture of my screen: [IMG] I've tried pressing F8 and Enter but my laptop just makes a...