Windows 10: NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS!

Discus and support NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somebody, Plsss..... How to fix this??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Carlo Nicanor, May 14, 2021.

1. NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS!

Somebody, Plsss..... How to fix this??

:)

Carlo Nicanor, May 14, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 14, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS!

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 14, 2021
Thema:

NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS!

1. NEED HELP HOW TO FIX THIS! - Similar Threads - NEED HELP FIX

2. How do i fix this need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this need help: I recently decided that i would update to windows 11 however i was told on the site i needed to download pc health check to be able to see if my system could run it after i checked i seen that I did not have tpm 2.0 and also secure boot support. I then looked up tutorials and...
  3. How do i fix this need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this need help: I recently decided that i would update to windows 11 however i was told on the site i needed to download pc health check to be able to see if my system could run it after i checked i seen that I did not have tpm 2.0 and also secure boot support. I then looked up tutorials and...
  4. Need help fixing BSOD

Need help fixing BSOD: Hey i've been having a lot of BSODS recently and don't have any idea how to fix them! Please help me! :cCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: Patriot Viper 16 gb DDR4 3200 MHZ SSD AND HDD: IdkGPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060MB: gigabyte B450M DS3Hlink to dmps: blue screen dmps...
  5. BSOD error how to fix? need proffesional help. FIXED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error how to fix? need proffesional help. FIXED: Ive been recently getting BSOD error related problems while gaming. Ive been trying to fix the problem watching different youtube videos, tutorials etc but im not exactly sure how to do it. Would anyone be able to determine the problem im facing and give me some...
  6. Need Help fixing USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help fixing USB: I've had this PC for about 2 years now. Windows 10, I have a USB hub connected with 3 external hard drives. Up until about 6 months ago everything worked fine. Its USB 2.0 Any videos, movies etc. played fine. Suddenly about 6 months ago I'm not sure if its after an update or...
  7. Need Help fixing USB

Need Help fixing USB: I've had this PC for about 2 years now. Windows 10, I have a USB hub connected with 3 external hard drives. Up until about 6 months ago everything worked fine. Its USB 2.0 Any videos, movies etc. played fine. Suddenly about 6 months ago I'm not sure if its after an update or...
  8. Need help fixing gamma

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help fixing gamma: so I was messing with my gamma on my laptop to see if i could get it to look nicer, but it only made it look worse and I want to set it back to default, how? submitted by /u/TheCrocodilian_ [link] [comments]...
  9. At a complete Loss how to Fix! need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At a complete Loss how to Fix! need help: for the first time in my 20 years fixing Computers at a hobby level. I'm stumped how to fix what I've done. PC: i5 7600k asus prime z270-p 16GB DDR4 Ram windows 10 pro ill try keep it short, I created a user profile in windows 10 pro for my wife to use, that is custom...
  10. Need help to fix these drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to fix these drivers: Hi guys, I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop. [img] Regards. 57369