Windows 10: Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...

Discus and support Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, So every time I use the photos app to import pics and videos, it bulks all my snapchat, screenshot, camera etc pics into one big album... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SaucyTuRkLeBiRd, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...

Hi there,

So every time I use the photos app to import pics and videos, it bulks all my snapchat, screenshot, camera etc pics into one big album which is not sorted.

I have been trying also to import another way by: Folders, right clicking on the device, selecting 'import pictures and videos' and then choosing the option "Review, organise and group items to import option" but the application freezes when this option is chosen, and has to be closed via the task manager!

To be clear, I have about 12000 photos and videos I'm trying to import, so sorting them all individually into folders is not an option.

In future, I hope to simply connect the phone Android, Samsung A71 once a week to my pc so I can import updated content.

Is anyone able to help or maybe offer a piece of software that works please!??

Cheers!

Dan

:)

SaucyTuRkLeBiRd, Apr 21, 2021

2. PICTURES ALBUM

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Where have you saved the photo album in PC? Have you saved in local drive?

2) Did you check in Recycle bin?

As a workaround, Try to create a new folder and create a photo album and then save it on desktop or pictures folder in this PC.

If the issue persists, then try to create a new local account and check the issue in that account.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Importing Pictures from Phone to Laptop

Hello, I am trying to move my pictures from the phone to my laptop. I managed to import the pictures from the "camera" album, no problem, but I still have several albums of pictures I wish to import as well. The computer isn't showing that those pictures
    and videos exist, but they are still on my phone. I'm not sure if I've missed a step or if it's not possible.

My cellphone is an Android LG XCharge, it is fully updated to the most recent update this last month. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5559, updated to Windows 10.

CuriousOsprey80, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...

Windows 10 will not import pictures/videos from my Galaxy Note 4 (says nothing there to import)

Hi Rudi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Does the issue persist only while importing pictures to the system on your phone?
    • Are you trying to import pictures to File Explorer or Photos app?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Missing Windows Update.

3. Corrupt driver.

I suggest you to refer the steps in the article and check if it helps.

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining...

1. Need help! How to import NEW picture/video albums from android to pc while retaining... - Similar Threads - Need help import

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!: Hello, when I use windows 10 explorer's import pictures and videos on my galaxy s8, the import wizard shows up but they all have the wrong photo which is different from whats showing within android. For some reason, the import pictures and video wizard doesn't detect more...
  6. Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!

Windows 10 import picture's and videos not detecting correct android pictures!!: Hello, when I use windows 10 explorer's import pictures and videos on my galaxy s8, the import wizard shows up but they all have the wrong photo which is different from whats showing within android. For some reason, the import pictures and video wizard doesn't detect more...
  7. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  8. Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help import pictures from my iphone 6 to PC: On my PC I click on the windows box, choose photos. After I click on import photos from my iphone, it says looking for new photos, after it says it has found over 4000 pictures, it stops, no further options come up for me to choose which photos. What do I need to do?...
  9. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...
  10. imported pictures from my camera, where did albums go?

in Windows 10 Support
    imported pictures from my camera, where did albums go?: I downloaded pictures form my digital camera, or at least I was trying to do. Somehow I got form installing my camera driver, recognizing my camera to importing the pictures form my windows 7 migration to Windows 10 and all of my camera pictures. They went to "albums" I lost...