Windows 10: Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...

Discus and support Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperkamiguruXx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SuperkamiguruXx, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...

/u/SuperkamiguruXx, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.
    I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

Kiyop_275, Jan 28, 2021
  3. NTDLL error persistent

Hi Antoniyap,

Thank you for posting here in the Community forum. We would like to inquire if the NTDLL error issue that you posted here has already been resolved. If not, kindly post here the troubleshooting steps that you have taken in order to avoid repetition.

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...

ntdll.dll crashes WIndows 10

Go to this website to find the solution.

Fix ntdll

J. N Raúl, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...

1. Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the... - Similar Threads - Need help keep

2. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  3. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  4. I have done everything need help to get my laptop running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have done everything need help to get my laptop running: I tried it all finally was able to get to command prompt I tried bootrec but fixboot wouldn't work I did diskpart but my HD doesn't list any volumes or partitions I'm trying to get some Lind of windows running on this thing pleaE help...
  5. I have done everything need help to get my laptop running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have done everything need help to get my laptop running: I tried it all finally was able to get to command prompt I tried bootrec but fixboot wouldn't work I did diskpart but my HD doesn't list any volumes or partitions I'm trying to get some Lind of windows running on this thing pleaE help...
  6. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  8. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I keep getting those .DLL errors ! -Help

I keep getting those .DLL errors ! -Help: Hello, i have downloaded a few games including Dragon ball xenoverse 2 and Plutonium and many more but whenever i run them i get the .DLL erroreven thought i already have the .DLL i tried reinstalling them but it kept happening ! even installing the game it self did not help,...
  10. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...