Windows 10: Need help I think I messed up

Discus and support Need help I think I messed up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, so I used the windows 10 debloater master because I heard that it improves the performance of your laptop(which it did)but now I cannot update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ClumsyHumane, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Need help I think I messed up

Ok, so I used the windows 10 debloater master because I heard that it improves the performance of your laptop(which it did)but now I cannot update my windows version anymore and on top of that even though there's a revert script it seems like it is not working because when I run it on Powershell it shows some red text and closes within a second. I don't know anything about this kinda stuff and the only reason I did it was because my laptop is old af. Is there a way to revert these changes or at least update the windows version??? Please dumb it down because or else I won't understand shit

submitted by /u/ClumsyHumane
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ClumsyHumane, Sep 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 23, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Need help I think I messed up [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Need help I think I messed up

HELP. SURFACE 3 IS MESSING UP

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Which game are you referring to?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    I would suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally and check if this helps in resolving the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps.

Kindly get back to us with the status to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help I think I messed up

1. Need help I think I messed up - Similar Threads - Need help messed

2. i messed up i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i messed up i think: i did a thing in msconfig following what a guy on forums said and i accidentally disabled like a million processes on windows and now i cant log in cause it says i need an app to do this...
  3. i messed up i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i messed up i think: i did a thing in msconfig following what a guy on forums said and i accidentally disabled like a million processes on windows and now i cant log in cause it says i need an app to do this...
  4. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.: My computer was acting weird so I went to see if any files or programs were downloaded by mistake and any programs that were updated on the yesterday date I deleted and now I just have a very little square in the middle of my screen on my computer what should I do?...
  5. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.: My computer was acting weird so I went to see if any files or programs were downloaded by mistake and any programs that were updated on the yesterday date I deleted and now I just have a very little square in the middle of my screen on my computer what should I do?...
  6. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  8. I Think I messed up Windows permissions.. :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Think I messed up Windows permissions.. :/: So I've been having applications acting strangely, where I would have to launch steam as admin to play certain multiplayer games etc.. Now I'm trying to make a game in Unreal Engine 4.27 and it won't let me export it!! I was messing with the settings on some permissions...
  9. I think I messed up

I think I messed up: all my applications are gone and I cant access my taskbar on windows 10. Could it be maware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-messed-up/1831829c-67fa-4c61-a0b4-c1948e1aa9c1
  10. I Need Help i messed up and

I Need Help i messed up and: and totally wiped my C dive now I cant get It back can someone please help I was running win 10 pro 64 my computer is an AsRock p67 Exstreme4 gen 3 p.1.10-15a with 4 cores running 16 gb ram Basicly I made the mistake after coping the C drive thinking I was them able to...