Windows 10: Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

Discus and support Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the link to my MiniDump files that my PC generated after a BSoD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uhgpMOo4B32XQUvJm?e=ZdiI8U Can someone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gurj0t, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Gurj0t Win User

Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

• Here is the link to my MiniDump files that my PC generated after a BSoD:
    • https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uhgpMOo4B32XQUvJm?e=ZdiI8U
    • Can someone please identify what the problems are?
    • (A note for Dave) I have updated/ downloaded the qualcomm Atheros Network driver that Acer Recommended.

:)

Gurj0t, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

1. Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen - Similar Threads - Need help Identifying

2. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for blue screen problem: Just blue screen yesterday night when i was gaming,Can anyone help me to check what is causing the blue screenhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZT7H-wcF7JdTqwQqMO00K2GPJhDKFmm/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Need help for blue screen problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC keeps getting BSOD, need help identifying the problem

PC keeps getting BSOD, need help identifying the problem: What I've noticed:IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is the error code I saw the few times that I was present during the crash.It seems to crash most reliably when I'm running an AutoIt script. I'm not sure if it's the cause—it wasn't a problem months ago, and it's the same as before. I...
  6. Help to solve the blue screen problem

Help to solve the blue screen problem: Here is the error code I found:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80243bf4d2a. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. Blue screen problem solving

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen problem solving: I have a desktop that started showing the blue screen informing of a problem. I have already tried all the possible suggestions presented to solve the problem , and my last option now, according to the information presented on the screen, is to reinstall Windows. It asks for...
  8. Blue screen leads to other problems

Blue screen leads to other problems: 2 days ago my Asus FX503VD suddenly go blue screen, and after that, the keyboard does not work anymore and i cannot shut it down entirely, here are the problems that I found: - There is no keyboard device in Device Manager. - The power indicator led light and the power...
  9. identify a problem - blue screen

identify a problem - blue screen: hello, could anyone help me identify the problem causing blue screen..here's what log says but no other details shown: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎04-‎Dec-‎19 01:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  10. Network Problems, leads to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems, leads to blue screen.: Been having a weird problem on my brand new computer. At a random point, after using it for a while, the internet randomly dips extremely low, and it doesn't go back up. If I disconnect from my wifi, my computer stops responding entirely shortly afterwards (it led to a blue...