Windows 10: Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.

Discus and support Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I've encountered a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and would like to know the cause of it. I have the the dump information available to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dodeqaa, Sep 20, 2020.

1. dodeqaa Win User

Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.

Hello there,

I've encountered a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and would like to know the cause of it.

I have the the dump information available to share if anyone could spare some time to have a look please?

Kind Regards,

:)

dodeqaa, Sep 20, 2020

2. Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Sep 20, 2020
  3. SandForce Identifies Firmware Bug Causing BSOD Issue, Fix Available Today

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4973/...re-bug-causing-bsod-issue-fix-available-today

OCZ Firmware 2.15 is now live
    http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/f...-this-thread-for-questions-and-all-discussion.

onethreehill, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.

Need Help Identifying Cause of Blue Screen

I have recently started getting BSOD.

• Environment is Windows 10 x64, with i7 CPU.
    • Windows 10 is updated.
    • I have tried to update most likely causes, aka Video, and Cisco VPN.
    • Still getting issues.
    • Have installed BlueScreenViewer, but I am not able to identify root cause.
    • This is a work computer, with dual monitors. No games played on it.
    • Replaced power supply about a year ago.
    • Below is a screen shot from BlueScreen Viewer.
    • I believe Cisco VPN was running during all BSOD. I know it was running during the last 3 at least.
    • Since this is a work computer, I am on VPN at least 1/2 of the time, if not more.
    • VPN is Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Version 3.1.13015. - Antivirus is Avast Free AntiVirus 11.2.2261.
    • Last issue was this morning. Although computer had been up and
      running for a while, I believe the only 'user programs' were VPN and
      MS Outlook 2013. I was literally composing email at time of BSOD.
    • I am the only user on the system.
    • As to Win10 Anniversary Update, I don't know if I had the issues
      prior to this or not. My first BSOD was Aug 9. I know I have
      Anniversary update, but I don't recall installation date.

Any thoughts or ideas appreciated. I plan on running MemTest on it all night tonight. No hardware changes in months.

Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available. zwpu1.jpg

2nd picture is the details from the latest BSOD.

Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available. iocdQ.jpg

user1009073, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.

1. Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available. - Similar Threads - Need help identifying

2. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  3. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  4. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  7. BSOD, need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately opening Event Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  8. BSOD, need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  9. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  10. Need help with analyzing and identifying the cause of the BSOD using the memory.dmp file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with analyzing and identifying the cause of the BSOD using the memory.dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzgqZlHilYMhmcJu_joJ6K28rWX?e=U4sBgH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-analyzing-and-identifying-the-cause/ff0d598e-435f-456c-9826-dd3163b54613