Windows 10: Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible

Discus and support Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it22qg/need_help_image_thumb_preview_not_visible/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vvjoshi27, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible

/u/vvjoshi27, Sep 15, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Preview pane is not available while viewing the pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the file format of the image that you would like to see in preview pane.

If the preview pane doesn’t appear, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Open the folder where the images are located.

• Click on View option at the top and choose
      Preview pane.

• Now you will be able to see the images on the Preview pane.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible

Preview pane doesn't work in Windows 10

Hi RuthZekowski,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you facing issue with all your files or any particular files?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?
    3. Since when are you facing this issue?

The Preview pane shows the contents of certain files selected in File Explorer. For images, it is a thumbnail preview.

If you are unable to preview in File explorer, I suggest you to try the below steps.

1. Open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.
    2. Click Options, and then click Change folder and search options to open Folder Options dialog.
    3. Check the Show preview handlers in preview pane box, and click/tap on OK.​

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible

1. Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible - Similar Threads - Need Help Image

2. Change thumb nails for the videos/images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change thumb nails for the videos/images: The world knows you can give us the ability to do this, I have many clients who want me to do that but it is you who is not letting me do that and my clients think I am crazy. So pretty, please. With sugar on top. Quit screwing us around more than you already have. Just do...
  3. Help Needed: Google Drive Grey Cross and Image Preview Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Needed: Google Drive Grey Cross and Image Preview Issue: So I have synced my google drive to my windows 10. I have checked and all the files within the folder have been synced. However, there is a grey cross over every single item in the folder and it is affecting the image preview of all jpg, png images, which is frustrating...
  4. Need help with "save image as"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with "save image as": I have been trying to save an image found online as a JPEG and it's not allowing me. The only options it's giving me is save as WEBP file or ALL files. It use to provide me with other options like saving as JPEG or PDF, etc. How can I fix this?...
  5. Picture preview no longer visible?

Picture preview no longer visible?: Hi, so for some time now it's been like this with me, that on my win10 the pictures are shown in folders and on the desktop only as this blue photo file icon. it's just extremely annoying because I was once again too lazy to number all the photos, and now I have to search...
  6. image preview

in Windows 10 Support
    image preview: i used to be able to hover my curser over a jpeg and it automatically gave me a preview of the picture. why does it no longer work? I now have to right click to get the preview. im using windows 10 home edition 155558
  7. Need some help with images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with images: Basically I’m not artistic at all and was looking for a way to take an image and change the transparency on it so that I can copy it onto a cod emblem I’m streaming my Xbox onto my pc and can see my screen and want to overlay a semi-transparent image so I can copy the lines...
  8. image previewer

image previewer: where is the right click image viewer in 10? can it be turned on? (Wait, beware of scammers! Seriously? What happened to product support and quality? - Rhetorical, don't answer the questions in parentheses)...
  9. missing thumbs and previews on jpg files

missing thumbs and previews on jpg files: Few weeks ago my computer stopped showing thumbs on jpc photos, also I can not see them in preview. How can I fix this? I have allready been in view and tried to change from preview pane to detail preview without any change. I have tried to make photos as first choise of...
  10. System image to thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System image to thumb drive not working: So overall, I was having a issue with creating a system image. It would state that "The specified backup storage location has the shadow copy storage on another volume (0x80780038)" After reading several forums I found that if you delete the restore points you are able to...