Windows 10: need help in blocking online game website

Discus and support need help in blocking online game website in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer.. Regards, Lakshmi..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LakshmiKolli, Mar 23, 2020.

1. need help in blocking online game website

Hello,

i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer..

Regards,

Lakshmi..

:)

LakshmiKolli, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

need help in blocking online game website

1. need help in blocking online game website - Similar Threads - need help blocking

2. Blocked game page of a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked game page of a website: On a page where I make money doing surveys and such, I cannot play the games https://www.inboxdollars.com/games/index The games loads, then closes and it says, " An Unexpected Error Occurred. Please reload the page and try again. Contact Support if the problem persists."...
  3. I can't dowload games from online websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't dowload games from online websites: I was recently trying to download a game called crossout, a car game and it didn't work. I would click download and opened the .exe file, I would try to open it and it wouldnt open. also when downloading it said 0% done 0 minutes left. I then tried to download a different...
  4. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender...
  5. how to block websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to block websites: How do I block websites giving unwanted pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-websites/8b2ed814-5423-40bc-b846-6399ce363e74
  6. Online blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online blocked: Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-blocked/97c7f0b1-8a6e-41df-873c-28b7e5bb3bd7
  7. block websites

in Windows 10 Support
    block websites: hello. i have an annoying set of websites showing ads popping up each time I visit a specific page. now i have already got the extensions 'ad block' and 'ad block plus' running in the background but on these websites it does not seem to pick up on anything. i have added the...
  8. Website getting blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website getting blocked: I have been using this website www.camsonline.com/COL_InvestorServices.aspx for many years. With a new computer with McAfee software also I have been using this for at least three months. But suddenly two days ago it says "WEB PAGE BLOCKED". I dont know why. What can I do to...
  9. How to Block Websites

in Browsers and Email
    How to Block Websites: I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps. How to block websites | PCWorld Here...
  10. Website Content Blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Website Content Blocked: Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years without problem but the certificate warning is not in the usual format. Any ideas please? Could someone try and access this site...