Windows 10: need help in blocking online game website

Discus and support need help in blocking online game website in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer.. Regards, Lakshmi..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LakshmiKolli, Mar 23, 2020.

1. need help in blocking online game website

Hello,

i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer..

Regards,

Lakshmi..

:)

LakshmiKolli, Mar 23, 2020
  2. copiman Win User

How to Block Websites

I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps.
    How to block websites | PCWorld

Here is what happens when I perform step 6. I am the administrator by the way.

need help in blocking  online game website [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to make this work?

copiman, May 26, 2020
  3. copiman Win User
    How to Block Websites

Sorry everyone but I have done everything suggested and it still does not block the website.

copiman, May 26, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

need help in blocking online game website

How to block all games and also block 'Diep.io' website using settings in Microsoft Family

Hi Aziz,

To prevent child accounts from accessing apps online or play games, you can follow the steps below:

• On this link, sign in using the parent account.
    • Select the account profile that you want to manage.
    • Click More, and then select Apps, games & media.
    • Check the app that you want to block under Block inappropriate apps and games.
    You can also manage other online safety settings on this page.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, May 26, 2020
Thema:

need help in blocking online game website

1. need help in blocking online game website - Similar Threads - need help blocking

2. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  3. Blocking Websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Websites: I just need a way of communicating with a human being at Microsoft. 1 human being if possible. I've given up all hope of speaking with anyone I could understand. Email is the only way I can think of. It gives me the time to write, or respond to, any communication. I am 70...
  4. Website block

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Website block: Can you block websites without adim permissions? submitted by /u/Fforfamily [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuokc/website_block/
  5. How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?: Hi, At my workplace, somehow all online multiplayer interactive games on websites do not work when connecting to play online. For example the website loads and is completely functional. However the moment you try and connect to play online, the connection always drops to...
  6. blocking website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocking website: how to block website on internet explorer and google chrome? on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-website/6e2fe5e9-582b-4de8-ac74-ef1a698aa38b
  7. Blocked game page of a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked game page of a website: On a page where I make money doing surveys and such, I cannot play the games https://www.inboxdollars.com/games/index The games loads, then closes and it says, " An Unexpected Error Occurred. Please reload the page and try again. Contact Support if the problem persists."...
  8. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender...
  9. Online blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online blocked: Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-blocked/97c7f0b1-8a6e-41df-873c-28b7e5bb3bd7
  10. block websites

in Windows 10 Support
    block websites: hello. i have an annoying set of websites showing ads popping up each time I visit a specific page. now i have already got the extensions 'ad block' and 'ad block plus' running in the background but on these websites it does not seem to pick up on anything. i have added the...