Windows 10: Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32.

Discus and support Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; JJ King https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-changing-a-name-controlplane-system32/ff50bdc8-3c3a-4f4e-80ca-28371a23e007 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeromeKing1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32.

JJ King

:)

JeromeKing1, Apr 13, 2020

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32. :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32.

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32.

1. Need help in changing a name ControlPlane System32. - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help changing name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help changing name: I had a friend's son set up my new computer. He put the main name as butthead. How do I change this? I've searched and searched and can't find how to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-name/5afa8e5d-b4c7-4605-bf9c-59487a06df25
  3. Need help changing name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help changing name: I had a friend's son set up my new computer. He put the main name as butthead. How do I change this? I've searched and searched and can't find how to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-name/5afa8e5d-b4c7-4605-bf9c-59487a06df25
  4. Change nvlddmkm.sys name in system32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change nvlddmkm.sys name in system32: Hello,I have issue with crash happening from time to time, and it happen more frequently now.Its not a blue screen, but the screen freeze for 1-5 second, then the pc restart.All my driver are update.After downloading 'WinDbg Preview' to see where the problem come from, it...
  5. Change nvlddmkm.sys name in system32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change nvlddmkm.sys name in system32: Hello,I have issue with crash happening from time to time, and it happen more frequently now.Its not a blue screen, but the screen freeze for 1-5 second, then the pc restart.All my driver are update.After downloading 'WinDbg Preview' to see where the problem come from, it...
  6. Change nvlddmkm.sys name in system32

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Need help changing user folder name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing user folder name: A friend of mine gave me a laptop and made a fun little game for me to figure out the code to enter it and stuff. The name of the user has to do with the code, well I signed in and logged into my Microsoft account, so now the sign-in screen has my name, but in the users...
  8. Need help changing settings name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing settings name: Need help changing settings name Is any way to change the name in C:\Users\”Name” to something like C:\Users\Josh submitted by /u/Just-Joshua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eag03g/need_help_changing_settings_name/
  9. Need help with changing name of user profile folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need help with changing name of user profile folder: I would like to change the name of the user profile folder. I have found and tried a few methods including one from Microsoft forums. None of them worked. I kept getting something about my User needing to sign out and back in again that there was a problem, so I would sign...
  10. Need help with changing name of user profile folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with changing name of user profile folder: I would like to change the name of the user profile folder. I have found and tried a few methods including one from Microsoft forums. None of them worked. I kept getting something about my User needing to sign out and back in again that there was a problem, so I would sign...