Windows 10: need help in playing audio on PC

Discus and support need help in playing audio on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need to trouble shoot the lack of sound on all my programs. Want audio restored.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarleneDyer, Feb 3, 2019.

1. need help in playing audio on PC

need to trouble shoot the lack of sound on all my programs. Want audio restored.

:)

DarleneDyer, Feb 3, 2019

2. We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2019
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 3, 2019
  4. need help in playing audio on PC

Subwoofer only plays bass in realtek hd audio manager

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Audio troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

need help in playing audio on PC

1. need help in playing audio on PC - Similar Threads - need help playing

2. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  3. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  4. Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fades in when I play audio , need urgent help: I just bought a new pc march 2021 with windows 10 on it and whenever I play a audio it fades in. I've googled for answers on how to change this but haven't seen any solutions. This is extremly annoying for me because I'm a sound and video editor so I keep missing things in...
  5. Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with cross play on pc. I can play with my friend on ps4 but not PC: I am logged into the same microsoft account on my ps4 as i am on PC. Yes im playing on bedrock. We have eachother added since i can join on ps4 but not pc. He doesnt even show up on my friends tab under play on pc. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!...
  6. Need Help with Audio (Headphones)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help with Audio (Headphones): Hello, I need help with my headphones. I can't get them to work properly when I have them plugged into my computer. The microphone is working on the headset but the audio output in the speakers is not working. I had this problem about a week and a half ago. So, I bought a...
  7. Need Help with Audio

Need Help with Audio: I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted and from down a hallway. submitted by /u/Eddo712 [link] [comments]...
  8. PC not playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not playing audio: I'm really not sure what to do. My PC went into the AFK "sleep mode"? so I pressed space bar and it instantly turned back on without any sound at all. I've really done everything in my knowledge. I've uninstalled and reinstalled every sound and audio driver, made sure that it...
  9. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  10. Need help with the audio please

Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...