Windows 10: Need help in uninstalling a software

Discus and support Need help in uninstalling a software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Prakash E, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Prakash E Win User

Need help in uninstalling a software

I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help
    Need help in uninstalling a software 7f25140a-51fe-4174-8e87-1822e48e7425?upload=true.png

This is the dialog box which is reappearing.

:)

Prakash E, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Need help in uninstalling a software :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Need help in uninstalling a software

Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Need help in uninstalling a software

1. Need help in uninstalling a software - Similar Threads - Need help uninstalling

2. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  3. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  4. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  6. Need help uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help uninstalling drivers: Was talking with Greg Carmack; can't get back in touch. Trying to load drivers in my Canon printer to accommodate Win 11 home. Instructions were to uninstall drivers and do a clean install? Difficulties in uninstalling drivers! I can't get through to solve my problem of not...
  7. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  8. Need help with uninstalling Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with uninstalling Chrome: Today Chrome made the decision to not open and after all the troubleshooting I decided to uninstall it. When I tried it said it couldn’t be completed because the file is open in another program, then proceeded to delete all of the files that weren’t affected by this. Now it...
  9. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  10. Need help uninstalling a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help uninstalling a program: I'm sorry to bother you again, but I need help uninstalling a program. It's called Art of Illusion. I uninstalled the Java update it was attached to, but the program is still there. I can't find it in the apps list or the list of programs to uninstall. I tried to go to...