Windows 10: Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...

Discus and support Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My original laptop SVE14A25CNB has upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition through digital license. Recently same laptop changes its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by livingroom-vaio, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...

My original laptop SVE14A25CNB has upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition through digital license. Recently same laptop changes its motherboard. If I installed Windows 10 Home Edition after changing the motherboard, the laptop have many issues like beeping sounds whenever on, blue screen, clock speed issues, huge fan sounds, etc.

Just to remind you I posted here one of my posted problem during my Home Edition. Now that problem was already solved.

Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed  brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... cb13b68c-9a8c-44aa-a8d0-b9847773ac4e?upload=true.png

So, I went to the same servicing center where the center changed my motherboard. After installing Windows 10 Pro with their organisation license, now the laptop is running smoothly.

Current Windows 10 Pro. This windows is activated using organization's activation service

Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed  brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... 8938a6b6-f1ea-4f39-abda-2a0e24c6ea68?upload=true.png

Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed  brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... 16d06181-55d8-4a01-85b8-e79f4b822aa9?upload=true.png

My question is every time I cannot go to the service center to reactivate my windows 10 pro every time I reinstalled the windows 10 Pro. I have login in my microsoft account. Still the product key is not linked to my digital license.

Do I need to buy Windows 10 Pro License again just after changing my laptop motherboard?

Do I ll be able to use my Windows 10 Home Edition digital license again in my currently installed Windows 10 Pro just after changing the laptop motherboard?

I think I have linked my microsoft account to the current Windows 10 Pro. Or Will I am not able to link my account to the current Windows 10 Pro?

I wish I don't require to buy Windows 10 Pro license only after changing motherboard.

Kindly help me this issue and suggestions are in deed in need during corona pandemic

:)

livingroom-vaio, Jul 8, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed  brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 8, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...

Windows 10 and upgrading motherboard

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

The only hardware changes that can negatively impact activation status once you upgrade to free version are the changes to the:

• CPU
    • TPM
    • Motherboard replacement
    The following changes are examples of hardware changes that will NOT impact the activation status:

• HDD/SSD
    • Video card
    • Adding extra memory
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Andre Da Costa (replied
    on July 26, 2015) in the following thread:

Will Upgrading Motherboard After Upgrading To Windows 10 Make Me Lose My Windows License?

Will Upgrading Motherboard After Upgrading To Windows 10 Make Me Lose My Windows License?

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...

1. Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home... - Similar Threads - Need help activation

2. Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.: Ok so for my birthday I got a MSI Gaming laptop and I had everything setup and everything was fine. This was in June 2020. Fast forward to September and the Activate Windows Watermark kept popping up. I watched videos on how to remove it and they worked but after a few weeks...
  3. Windows 10 Home won't activate after motherboard and cpu change, please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home won't activate after motherboard and cpu change, please help!: I'm a highschool student who scraped enough money to buy a second hand Dell Optiplex 790 with a 2nd Gen i5 cpu and a bonus RX 480 included along with an installed retail copy of Windows 10 Home for $200 from a local online marketplace to serve as a workstation/gaming pc....
  4. Activating Windows 10 from changing motherboards

Activating Windows 10 from changing motherboards: I am using a MSI motherboard that I have brought from Amazon.com and there was a broken pin on the CPU Socket but I'v installed windows10 home on it with a official licence key but now Amazon are going to send me a new motherboard the same one but with no broken pin on it...
  5. Upgraded motherboard - Activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded motherboard - Activate Windows 10: Hey! I recently upgraded my motherboard because it fried. Now I am trying to activate Windows 10 and it gives a fault code: 0xC004F211. I can't activate Windows from the computer settings, it wont let me. I got the free upgrade from Windows 7. I found my digital license...
  6. change motherboard and activate window 10

change motherboard and activate window 10: Hi, I would like to update my hp computer motherboard with pre-installed window 10 with OEM version. I am wondering if I able to do that? Since I know that window 10 is somehow tied with the motherboard....
  7. Upgraded Motherboard Windows 10 not activated

Upgraded Motherboard Windows 10 not activated: I recently upgraded my motherboard and now my windows 10 is no longer active. It says I have the product ID and product key when i go into my activation settings but even when i troubleshoot it it says there's an issue activating my windows. The error I receive is 0xC004F025....
  8. Changed motherboard, need help reactivating windows

Changed motherboard, need help reactivating windows: Dear community, I recently changed my full setup, not including hard drives. I have a spare backup if i need to go back. But I can't get to activate my Windows digital license on the new fresh installation. When I installed, I do remeber activating with my account login....
  9. Windows 10 Home Activation Issue after Motherboard Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Activation Issue after Motherboard Change: I recently had my PC repaired and had to send it back to the seller for a replacement motherboard. It is telling me I need to reactivate Widows 10 Home. However when I run the trouble-shooter and select' recently changed hardware' then select the device it fails to activate...
  10. Windows 10 Activation with motherboard change

Windows 10 Activation with motherboard change: Probably a common question, but I have not found anything helpful yet. I had a motherboard with an Intel processor and have updated to a an AMD processor. Windows handled the transition okay, but I have been having no luck getting windows to re-activate. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot