Windows 10: Need help installing a .ps font

Discus and support Need help installing a .ps font in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm trying to get a postscript font installed on a new Win10 laptop, and can't figure it out. Acrobat Distiller opens and runs something...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RatFink_0123, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Need help installing a .ps font

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a postscript font installed on a new Win10 laptop, and can't figure it out. Acrobat Distiller opens and runs something... but no font install. The file is named Colossais-Bold.ps

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/RatFink_0123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RatFink_0123, Jan 12, 2021

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    HELP!!! FONTS

Hi Terrie,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your fonts concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• How do you install the fonts for Windows 10? Please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.
    • What is the error message that you're getting when installing the fonts?
    • Where did you download the fonts for Windows 10?

Argel Obm, Jan 12, 2021
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Need help installing a .ps font

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Need help installing a .ps font

1. Need help installing a .ps font - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  3. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  4. Need Help: Issue with language/font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help: Issue with language/font: [ATTACH] Recently, I noticed that English text is being shown with Greek fonts. Especially I noticed it with gimp (windows app) and atlassian documentation (web). I think it has something to do with system font. Which I was unable to fix through changing regional settings...
  5. Cannot install needed fonts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install needed fonts in Windows 11: One of our graphic applications is reporting that some of the fonts used in a prior design are not available when opening the file. We have checked our Windows 11 font folder and sure enough the required fonts are not listed. Unfortunately, if we try to install the required...
  6. Help getting font to install

Help getting font to install: I'm losing my absolute mind right now. I got the entire suite from a previous designer and no matter what I do no matter what website I try and get to convert to ttf these fonts will absolutely not download. They downloaded flawlessly on my Mac but I need these on my...
  7. Cannot install fonts with Windows 10, need help

Cannot install fonts with Windows 10, need help: Hey everyone, I do some amateur graphic designing and have always downloaded fonts from sites like 1001freefonts and acidfont etc. However, with my new windows 10 pc when I go to download a don't I get a message that says, "This file does not have an app associated with it...
  8. Need help with Windows 10 fonts and graphics

Need help with Windows 10 fonts and graphics: Hey there. I've bought my first PC (I worked on Windows 7 previously and shared PC with my parents) and was surprised with standard font in Windows 10. It is... kinda sharp, almost pixelated (especially when I'm scrolling) and hurts my eyes pretty bad. It extends even onto...
  9. Is this font normal? NEED HELP

Is this font normal? NEED HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CowWrangle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg193m/is_this_font_normal_need_help/
  10. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help changing the font in the Taskbar: After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything...