Windows 10: Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC

Discus and support Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, i just built my first pc and am excited to use it. I cannot get a windows installation drive to work though. The only other computers I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/suckit_imin, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC

Hey guys, i just built my first pc and am excited to use it. I cannot get a windows installation drive to work though. The only other computers I have are a macbook pro and a chromebook which has made making an efficient installation drive impossible. The closest I got was from my mac but my pc kept failing to enter the next phase of booting. Can anyone please give me advice, I really want to start using my pc

submitted by /u/suckit_imin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/suckit_imin, Aug 2, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 2, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC

1. Need help installing Windows 10 on new PC - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. Need help with a new windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a new windows 11 install: Hello all, I just put together a new rig and am having a VERY strange issue that I cannot seem to fix.Games run fine 16,000 on 3DMark, Benchmarks runs fine, CrystalMark on my M.2 runs fine, memory test completes and says no problem, EVERYTHING seems fine, except when I try to...
  3. Need help with a new windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a new windows 11 install: Hello all, I just put together a new rig and am having a VERY strange issue that I cannot seem to fix.Games run fine 16,000 on 3DMark, Benchmarks runs fine, CrystalMark on my M.2 runs fine, memory test completes and says no problem, EVERYTHING seems fine, except when I try to...
  4. New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!: Got my first build put together yesterday. Went pretty smooth, took my time. At the end of the day, I hit the power button and... It posted. Todays mission is to install Windows 10 64bit Pro (without a license for now) Got off to a bad start when the install flash drive was...
  5. Need help new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help new pc: Got a new pc for my birthday. Its windows 10 and all seems to be fine except I can't connect ro the Wi-fi after hours of trying differnt ways it just won't work. I'm on a WPA2 personal router btw but it keeps telling me that it's unable to connect and that "the WiFi network...
  6. New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10

New gaming PC, need help installing Windows 10: So after a long 5 hour night, I decided holding off installing Windows 10 to my PC. In my case, I have a MSI B550 MOBO; and I’m installing Windows 10 thru my old iMac onto an old Seagate external hard drive (this should be okay, correct)? So when I boot up my PC with the...
  7. need help with new pc

need help with new pc: i recently bought a new pc, booted it up and it had 2 different accounts, i was fine and ive been able to use it perfectly fine. the other account however is the admin account that i dont have the password to. is there any way to access/ get rid of this account without...
  8. Need help doing a clean install on a new PC

Need help doing a clean install on a new PC: Hi, first of all i want to clarify that my english is not perfect, im from Argentina and im still learning. I have a problem when i try to install the OS in my new PC, when i turn it on it shows the logo and the text correctly (press F2, F6, etc). When i put in the USB and...
  9. Need help with my new PC

Need help with my new PC: So I kinda messed up the setup of my new gaming pc bc I found a setting where you can change where new items are put to, like what drive or what not. And I had it to my 220gb HDD and the 900gb SSD that came built in and every game I installed went to the HDD, i am resetting...
  10. Need help with new PC windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help with new PC windows activation: I recently upgraded my PC, and need to update windows again. I had a windows 10 license before I upgraded. After the upgrade my windows key is gone. I thought that deleting my old PC as a device from my device management in the Microsoft account would work, but it just killed...