Windows 10: Need help installing windows

Discus and support Need help installing windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Whatmyname1285 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jimpv8/need_help_installing_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Whatmyname1285, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Need help installing windows

/u/Whatmyname1285, Oct 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Need help installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Need help installing windows

1. Need help installing windows - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. Urgent need of help on windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent need of help on windows installation: From the start, My com faced BSOD, Stopcode, inaccessible boot device. I tried multiple solutions online, diskpart doesn't show any fixed disk, no volume detected. So I thought it was a hard disk failure. I RMA and got a new nvme ssd. Fast forward, there's no bsod and I...
  3. Need help with a Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with a Windows 10 install: It all started when my little brothers friend asked me to change the language on his computer, I told myself “Yea, seems like a no brained” ohh so little I knew. The computer is an old HP Pavilon dv4, Like 15 years old, was running a windows vista full of old stuff, the...
  4. Need help in installing windows 10

Need help in installing windows 10: Dear team, I have done the hard disk clean all using CMD twice since then whenever i tried to install windows 10 it shows errors as "we couldn't install windows in the location you chose.please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened :0x80300002." I...
  5. Need Help Installing Windows

Need Help Installing Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RockyTopBros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdhyuz/need_help_installing_windows/
  6. Need a little help with installing windows...

Need a little help with installing windows...: I don't have an optical drive, so I made a bootable USB to install Windows on a new motherboard. Problem is that after I boot from the USB and start the install, the setup tells me that 'a media driver is missing'. I searched online and there were some suggesting integrating...
  7. Need help installing Windows 10

Need help installing Windows 10: I just finished assembling my new PC but it keeps freezing when I try to install windows 10. It doesn't freeze in the BIOs and the furthest I've gotten is to the "enter activation key" I've tried unplugging my GPU and using motherboard outputs, I've removed sticks of RAM...
  8. need help with windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with windows installation: Hey guys, I was installing windows 10 via an USB drive. I downloaden the right software on the usb drive. It worked in the language installation. I clicked on windows 10 home (Because that's what is was buying) I cliked drive 0 partition 1 but there was an other drive...
  9. Need help in installing Windows 10

Need help in installing Windows 10: Hi, I need help to install Windows 10 in my system as I only have my product key of Windows 7 Home Basic. Please tell me if it is possible to do so! Thanks and Regards, Prateek...
  10. Need Help in Windows 10 Installation

Need Help in Windows 10 Installation: Hey guys, I finally decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't know why I didn't have the option to update to Windows 10 normally, it's been two months & I have not got the "Get Windows 10 Icon" even though I have installed all the updates on PC! Anyways, I tried...