Windows 10: need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...

Discus and support need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Narwly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9ullj/need_help_it_says_no_internet_secured_and_shows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Narwly, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/Narwly Win User

need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...

/u/Narwly, Aug 14, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

A ton of error's

Follow the next step of what I suggested.

3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 14, 2020
  4. need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...

Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...

1. need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of... - Similar Threads - need help says

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...: Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the problem and how do I fix this??? My Ethernet cable works perfectly fine with my PS4 so I don’t know what’s the issue with it, and why it’s saying “no internet access” when trying to connect...
  5. I need a ton of help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a ton of help: Alright, first of all, lately my Windows 10 Laptop has been acting up, a month or two ago, it was great and working perfectly but the last month its been terrible. First I noticed it would not run installed .exe files at all, no matter what I tried, then I tried updating...
  6. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  7. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  8. Need help with symbolic links

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with symbolic links: Windows 10, build 19041.329 I am trying to set up a computer with Windows 10. The problem I am having is this: After I installed Windows 10, I then followed the advice given here, How to move user folders to different location on Windows 10 | Windows Central, to move all of...
  9. Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help

Internet acces is working but saying No Internet, secured. Please help: I can access the internet and browse and play online games but I cant install windows updates or update apps because it thinks it is offline. I tried reinstalling the network driver but it doesnt work :/ Sadly I dont have a recovery point to go back too...
  10. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...