Windows 10: need help itunes windows 10

Discus and support need help itunes windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded iTunes on my iPad, my iPhone also has iTunes, but I want to download it to my HP laptop and I cannot download it. Why i cannot download it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C_Olson9, Dec 16, 2018.

1. C_Olson9 Win User

need help itunes windows 10

I downloaded iTunes on my iPad, my iPhone also has iTunes, but I want to download it to my HP laptop and I cannot download it. Why i cannot download it in windows 10?

:)

C_Olson9, Dec 16, 2018

2. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Itunes not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the iTunes as an administrator, right click on iTunes and click on “Run as the Administartor”. Check if that helps.

If the issue persists, run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Dec 17, 2018
  4. need help itunes windows 10

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

need help itunes windows 10

1. need help itunes windows 10 - Similar Threads - need help itunes

2. Help needed in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed in windows 10: submitted by /u/Ninja0981213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kalsf5/help_needed_in_windows_10/
  3. iTunes for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iTunes for Windows 10: How do I connect Airport Express devices to iTunes for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-for-windows-10/877e5d76-6675-420d-aad8-cf75fe72a735
  4. Itunes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes in Windows 10: I downloaded the iTunes app from the Microsoft Store. The app will not automatically open when my iPhone is connected, even though the settings in iTunes should allow it. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  5. itunes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    itunes on windows 10: I tried to upgrade my iTunes, It said to uninstall the old one first. when I did that it had an error and said to delete it manually. It wouldn't delete some of it and the I got a message saying if you don't delete in a certain order it will mess up. Now I can't uninstall...
  6. Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes: I am very dissatisfied with the way Microsoft is not addressing importance of iTunes for its users. Unfortunately since converting to Windows 10 over 1 year ago, iTunes has consistently crashed. My entire music library is in the cloud and it is extremely disconcerting that...
  7. Windows 10 and iTunes

Windows 10 and iTunes: I have a large 22,000+ music library. I have just moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my new pc has two hard drives, all my music is on drive D. I changed the path on iTunes to the new location but although the tracks have appeared, most of them say that iTunes cannot...
  8. iPhone/iTunes help

iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  9. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ): Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/itunes-need-a-library-to-continue-windows-10/bd3c7cd7-c608-4fa3-a245-cd46ef488548
  10. Need help with device backups in iTunes when \users is on D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with device backups in iTunes when \users is on D:: Ok, so I followed the tutorial here to move my \users directory to drive D (on a fresh install of Windows 10), and things seemed to be going fine until I started setting up iTunes. My iPhone backed up just fine, but when I tried to backup my iPad, it failed, telling me there...