Windows 10: Need help :( laptop broken rn

Discus and support Need help :( laptop broken rn in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ValiencexD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egx8sb/need_help_laptop_broken_rn/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ValiencexD, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Need help :( laptop broken rn

/u/ValiencexD, Dec 28, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 28, 2019
  3. N95 and Audi RNS-E sync issues

I am a member of a forum for Audi Navigation systems, in particular the RNS-E head unit fitted with the Audi Bluetooth module. Is Nokia aware of the problems with the pairing of these two products RNS-E and N95). There is a list of compatible handsets
    (listed below) that have no issues, so why in particular does the N95? is it a question of having the right firmware?

Nokia 6021

Nokia 6111

Nokia 6230

Nokia 6230i

Nokia 6233

Nokia 6234

Nokia 6280

Nokia 6310i

Nokia 6800

Nokia 6822

Nokia 8800

Nokia 8801

richard32750, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Need help :( laptop broken rn

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Need help :( laptop broken rn

1. Need help :( laptop broken rn - Similar Threads - Need help laptop

2. Need help with broken drive mapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with broken drive mapping: Drive mapping broken - due to replacement of computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-broken-drive-mapping/43430f22-6fbd-44a5-980a-6a5d39b79ddb
  3. Need help with broken drive mapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with broken drive mapping: Drive mapping broken - due to replacement of computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-broken-drive-mapping/43430f22-6fbd-44a5-980a-6a5d39b79ddb
  4. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!: So yesterday I ran into a problem where I was updating my drivers and I got a black screen. I went on this forum to fix it and finally got it fixed, but only my laptop screen showed images. My monitor on the other hand was not working at all. I have been trying to fix it ever...
  5. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!: So yesterday I ran into a problem where I was updating my drivers and I got a black screen. I went on this forum to fix it and finally got it fixed, but only my laptop screen showed images. My monitor on the other hand was not working at all. I have been trying to fix it ever...
  6. Display Driver Broken! Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Update broken. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update broken. Need help!: [ATTACH] It started after 20h2. I've done what the forums have told me to and it didnt change anything. The commands that websites gave also didnt do anything. I cannot start the windows update service in services.msc, it give error 1058. I cant use the microsoft store...
  8. HELP!!! Is my laptop broken?

HELP!!! Is my laptop broken?: [ATTACH] So, I tried checking updates on my windows pc but everytime since May 18, this is showing up. Also, when I view microsoft store it is pure blank. Lastly, my windows defender shows blank too. Please help. Is my pc broken?...
  9. My fiends need help RN

My fiends need help RN: He installed some shit on his pc which autoruns by itself and no options in windows troubleshooter works is it possible to delete the files https://gist.github.com/Albirew/27fce325d3f54b5023773ee1f61f39a0 He ran this any way of removing it? Fast reply would be very...
  10. I need help: Sister's Laptop has a broken Partition Table

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help: Sister's Laptop has a broken Partition Table: I am in some desperate guidance on how to fix my sister's Toshiba Satellite Laptop. Her partition table is either corrupted or broken. I tried downloading the Minitool Partition software with Rufus to boot from it but each time I boot from it, it says it doesn't have a valid...