Windows 10: NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...

Discus and support NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a MSI - GF65 with the latest Windows 10 Home V. 21H1 OS build 19043.1237 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0.A week ago I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kingpin_02, Sep 15, 2021.

1. NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...

I have a MSI - GF65 with the latest Windows 10 Home V. 21H1 OS build 19043.1237 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0.A week ago I started noticing that on my 200Mbps internet Connection, while all my other devices on the said network register 220Mbps speed my laptop registers only upto a max of 30Mbps Speed on 5 Ghz Band and a max of 18 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz connection which is supposed to give upto 45-50Mbps.This problem persists even when I'm connected Via Ethernet cable. There seems to be some background processes that might be bottlenecking the speed but I'm not very sure abou

:)

Kingpin_02, Sep 15, 2021

2. Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Wi-Fi shows a very low speed Windows 10 Laptop

For past several months, my Dell laptop running on updated Windows 10 shows a wifi internet speed of only around 4 mbps whereas the actual speed is around 25 mbps and tested on other devices. I am unable to resolve the issue in spite of all suggested and
    other logical steps.

ToshToshniwal, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Jignesh19 Win User

NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...

Very Low Downloading Speed

Hello,

I bought new Dell Laptop with Window 10 64 bit Home. It has Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265.

I am Using BSNL Wi fi.

After using sometime, I found that downloading speed is very low as compared to my previous laptop which is also Dell with Windows 7 32 Bit.

I did Speed Test on Both Laptops with same router and at a same distance. (Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test)

New Laptop has Downloading Speed 3.65 Mbps whereas Old laptop has 8.7 Mbps.

I did every possible steps available on Google but Not success. My Windows and All drivers are Updated to this date.

Any Help Please.

Jignesh19, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...

1. NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP Laptop

2. Very low internet upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very low internet upload speed: My intenet upload speed is very slow. Its 0.12mbps. Download is good at 149.8MbpsCan anyone help a complete novice please. I would apprecaite step by step instructions if possiblemany thanks!...
  3. Very low internet upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very low internet upload speed: My intenet upload speed is very slow. Its 0.12mbps. Download is good at 149.8MbpsCan anyone help a complete novice please. I would apprecaite step by step instructions if possiblemany thanks!...
  4. Very low internet upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi speed very less on Windows 10 Laptop compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi speed very less on Windows 10 Laptop compared to other devices: Hi All,This is very frustrating to see the speed when you need to browse any website. I tried most of the solutions given on web but nothing really worked.The speed difference on Laptop vs Mobile connected to the same wifiLaptopDeviceDownload speedUpload...
  6. Wifi speed very less on Windows 10 Laptop compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi speed very less on Windows 10 Laptop compared to other devices: Hi All,This is very frustrating to see the speed when you need to browse any website. I tried most of the solutions given on web but nothing really worked.The speed difference on Laptop vs Mobile connected to the same wifiLaptopDeviceDownload speedUpload...
  7. Wifi speed very less on Windows 10 Laptop compared to other devices

8. resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom: every other zoom participant has much higher camera resolution than i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-of-camera-is-very-low-compared-to/3eb239a7-3467-457a-97cf-e1771e3d127a
  9. low internet speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low internet speed: ok so when I test my net speed it seems fine but when I open sites it feels something is lagging is there anything I can do about it I can feel a difference now sites are slow...
  10. Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices

Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices: My Wifi download speed goes upto 50 mbps on other devices(android mobile and desktop) but it's only around 3 mbps on my laptop. I'm working right next to the router, drivers are all updated. Anyone know what might be the reason? Thanks...