Windows 10: Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth.

Discus and support Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I only have a Bluetooth mouse. I need help logging into my computer after performing a clean boot. I was trying to fix a Disk 100% error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dontlickthatlol, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth.

Hi all,

I only have a Bluetooth mouse.

I need help logging into my computer after performing a clean boot. I was trying to fix a Disk 100% error, which is super annoying and I can't find a fix, and put my computer into a clean boot while disabling nearly everything.

When booting up, I now realize it is not connected to internet or Bluetooth. "I am also getting, something happened to you pin" and can't go past this without a mouse.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

TLDR: Clean booted with disabled Bluetooth, only have Bluetooth mouse and wired keyboard, "Something happened to your pin" and can't login without mouse.

submitted by /u/dontlickthatlol
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dontlickthatlol, Apr 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth Here but disabled

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers:

• Press “Windows Key + X key” and click “Device Manager”.
    • Right-click on the “Bluetooth” device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to “delete driver software”.
    • “Restart” the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Bluetooth
    drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 14, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth.

I can't turn off Bluetooth on Windows 10. (I DON'T EVEN HAVE BLUETOOTH).

Hello,

As you are facing issue with turning off Bluetooth on your device we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below troubleshooting steps to disable the Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps to disable Bluetooth:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Check if there is an option among the listed drivers for Bluetooth.
    • If found expand it, right click on the Bluetooth driver, click on Disable.
    • This will disable the Bluetooth option on your device.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth.

1. Need help logging in after disabling Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Need help logging

2. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  3. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  4. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  5. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  6. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Need help with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with bluetooth: Hi everyone, I need some assistance with my bluetooth stuff. I recently caved in and got myself some Raycon E25 earbuds. they're fine, a little bassy but I like bass so that's okay. I also have a TP-Link usb bluetooth adapter. I've been using it for my logitech keyboard so...
  8. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  9. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  10. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265