Windows 10: Need help logging in

Discus and support Need help logging in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by stevethurston1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Need help logging in

I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one.

:)

stevethurston1, Feb 4, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

Need help logging in

Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/help/viewTopic.do?shortName=minimumreq

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Need help logging in

1. Need help logging in - Similar Threads - Need help logging

2. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  3. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  4. Need help analyzing dump logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing dump logs: Laptop freezes then crashes when the power is connected. Happens when doing intensive tasks such as running games. I already tried reinstalling the Intel drivers multiple times but the issue persists.The dumpfiles can be found here:...
  5. Need help analyzing dump logs

Need help analyzing dump logs: Laptop freezes then crashes when the power is connected. Happens when doing intensive tasks such as running games. I already tried reinstalling the Intel drivers multiple times but the issue persists.The dumpfiles can be found here:...
  6. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  7. Need Help Logging In

Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  8. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. need help with screen log in password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need help with screen log in password: new laptop. lock screen msg. says bad password. had to go to account.live.com/password page on another pc. was able to get a code, answer who i was. then it asked for some email addresses and subject lines of mail i sent. i haven't sent any. but it insists i fill some thing...
  10. Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!: Administrators: I hope I put this post in the proper location but feel free to relocate if needed. I have an iCloud email account but can't login to it on my PC. I never get to the password screen as it only gets to that blue screen with the endless spinning wheel. Odd,...