Windows 10: Need help Microsoft Store crashes

Discus and support Need help Microsoft Store crashes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Guys see the below video link and you will get to know what is the problem .Please answer this as soon as possible.My windows details are as below My... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TeckBuddy, Aug 10, 2021.

1. TeckBuddy Win User

Need help Microsoft Store crashes

Guys see the below video link and you will get to know what is the problem .Please answer this as soon as possible.My windows details are as below My laptop is Dell Inspiron 5558 Ram 4GB Processor i-3Core5005U 2.00 Ghz 64 bit.The link of the video is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuuOvZf_LcPlJlkd-zEtOjE3L5O5nPUV/view?usp=sharing.The microsft store just abruptly crashes this happened when i recently installed an update sustem maintenance.Please reply me as soon as possible Thank you for the help.

:)

TeckBuddy, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Need help Microsoft Store crashes

APP STORE CRASH

Hi Robert,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows store crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell
      • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
      • Close the Powershell window
      • Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Need help Microsoft Store crashes

1. Need help Microsoft Store crashes - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  3. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  4. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  5. I need help with the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with the microsoft store: My Microsoft store is really outdated im on version 12011.1001.1.0 and it doesn't let me install any games or apps I also cant download windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-the-microsoft-store/3739b9d7-8462-4ca3-b1c8-5e35e7655b44
  6. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall: Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using PowerShell but it says Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1 char:53 +...
  7. Need help with the Microsoft store again

Need help with the Microsoft store again: I had previously gotten help earlier here and I accepted the guy that helped me's answer before I could verify if it worked. I'm back with a new thread because I'm still having the same problem. The store crashes on startup and now my brother can't play the game pass games....
  8. Need help with Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Microsoft store.: I don't know if it's proper subreddit for it, but windows wont let me change installation folder in Microsoft Store. When i try to do this, i have error code 0x80070005. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Mythic246 [link] [comments]...
  9. I need Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need Help with microsoft store: For this few weeks i can't open my microsoft store. can tell me what happened? submitted by /u/AHMADAIMAN18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbiomq/i_need_help_with_microsoft_store/
  10. I need help with the Microsoft Store

I need help with the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install an app from the store, the install button will not work. It will register that it has been pressed, but nothing will happen, except add it to my library. If i try to install it from there, once again, the button will register being pressed, but it...