Windows 10: need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player

Discus and support need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new mp3 player and need help to move music from downloaded onto Amazon playlist onto mp3 player. confused D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeitraAlford, Dec 29, 2019.

1. need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player

new mp3 player and need help to move music from downloaded onto Amazon playlist onto mp3 player.

confused

D

:)

DeitraAlford, Dec 29, 2019

2. Setting up & then copying/creating a playlist on my mp3 player with that music

Thanks for the feedback. When I copy the music, the playlist name doesn't get copied. The music shows on the MP3 player as a list of songs and not grouped under a playlist name. I'm missing s step here & can't figure it out.

jackbrennanSP, Dec 29, 2019
  3. gwmbg Win User
    6230i music player playlists on phone??

Right, this is me replying to me. After 2 hours I've worked it out. What an utter faff. Place preferred tracks in Music Studio on 'puter, right-click, select "Create playlist", name it, transfer to phone. THEN, in music player on phone, go to options/track
    list/change track list. You will then see the title of your playlist/s. Select and load.

Just make sure when you transfer to phone from 'puter, you save mp3s and playlist where you want 'em to go...

gwmbg, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Sasha100 Win User

need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player

1. need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player - Similar Threads - need help moving

2. MP3 Download from Amazon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 Download from Amazon: I downloaded an MP3 - it's a zip file and I can't play it on Windows Media Player. Would someone assist a not-too-tech savvy user? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-download-from-amazon/0f919561-4e85-491d-ac90-6f0e50213578
  3. MP3 Download from Amazon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP3 Download from Amazon: I downloaded an MP3 - it's a zip file and I can't play it on Windows Media Player. Would someone assist a not-too-tech savvy user? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-download-from-amazon/0f919561-4e85-491d-ac90-6f0e50213578
  4. Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?: Dear Everyone. Why, in Groove, you can't just open a playlist and drag'n'drop MP3s into it I've no idea but apparently you've got to put the MP3s for a playlist into a new folder, name the folder, then add the folder to Groove. Which means you're doing all the work for the...
  5. How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player: How do I burn from my playlist in Windows Media Player to a mp3 player when it wants to put it on a cd in drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-from-my-playlist-to-an-mp3-player/bb2f84f5-d1a1-419d-8255-9199cf04e03d
  6. Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...: Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows them transfer but when I try to listen to the musuc it say empty disk...
  7. sync music to me mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sync music to me mp3 player: I cannot get my cd music to sync to my mp3 player any help it keeps saying to add my device I have added it but cannot download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-music-to-me-mp3-player/4963a69c-4e99-450b-b5ee-870275944912
  8. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE: Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean...
  9. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...
  10. moving music from my pc to my mp3 player

moving music from my pc to my mp3 player: I have windows 10 and my pc cant find the mp3 player. I have no option to move my music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/moving-music-from-my-pc-to-my-mp3-player/5c5bdaa7-236b-4371-8b73-1601d7b3c9c7