Windows 10: Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size

Discus and support Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I really need some help and i'm so frustrated about this problem. My office made my PC goes text blank every time i change font or size, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by el_David, Jul 3, 2019.

1. el_David Win User

Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size

Hello, I really need some help and i'm so frustrated about this problem.

My office made my PC goes text blank every time i change font or size, I really don't know what that problem is and it seem not go away. Not only office but also excel and power point also have this problem, I will post some screenshot down below so you can see.

I tried many thing to fix this but still not fix. Here are the thing i tried:

- Reinstall office

- Downgrade office

- Update to lastest version

- SFC/ scan now on CMD

- Repair office

- Update my Windows to lastest version

- Scan for virus

I really don't want to re install my Windows so If you have any solution please comment down below.

Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size e65e3834-7a0a-43ab-aa53-bd1292db50bd?upload=true.png

Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size c88147c5-1c16-4987-a279-5598285ac09e?upload=true.jpg

:)

el_David, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2019
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Need Help!! MS Office made my PC goes blank and textless when everytime i change font or size - Similar Threads - Need Help Office

2. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  3. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  4. Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.

Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.: I have been using Microsoft Paint and try using new times roman for my font but the moment I click on the font it switches to Calibri. Can someone help me or tell me what is wrong? :help: -Entity Me...
  5. Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changes everytime I use MS Microsoft paint, please help.: I have been using Microsoft Paint and try using new times roman for my font but the moment I click on the font it switches to Calibri. Can someone help me or tell me what is wrong? :help: -Entity Me...
  6. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  7. i can't change size of apps after i changed size of font even when i change fonts back to...

i can't change size of apps after i changed size of font even when i change fonts back to...: [IMG] I can't change the size of apps after I changed the size of the font even when I change fonts back to normal. I tried "hold ctrl and scroll" and view> short icon. They worked but didn't change too much distance between apps. I made one local account and check,...
  8. Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office

Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office: I've known this for awhile now, but in MS Word at least, and probably MS Excel as well, I can make my font sizes like 11.5, or something like that, and it'll take it just fine. Recently, I started customizing an app called Foobar2000, which if you don't know, is basically a...
  9. Office button font size

Office button font size: Hi Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of the menu buttons. I don't mean the text size in mails or word but the menu options like; File, View, New Mail etc. My dad uses about 14 point in most mails and documents which he finds ok but the menu items are too small...
  10. When I restart, Windows font size goes back to default.

in Windows 10 Support
    When I restart, Windows font size goes back to default.: When I change the font size, It works until restart then I goes back to the default font. Where are these setting stored? Don Cole 63049