Windows 10: Need Help my gaming pc problem

Discus and support Need Help my gaming pc problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem gaming pc not first time and I found error from WhoCrashed and I tried look up google but can't find one right error code. And when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xDARKRAIx, Jun 5, 2021.

1. xDARKRAIx Win User

Need Help my gaming pc problem

I have a problem gaming pc not first time and I found error from WhoCrashed and I tried look up google but can't find one right error code. And when it's happen during I playing game few mins end up itself restart windows. I don't know what I do.Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 6/3/2021 3:43:01 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060421-6500-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F6CF0 Bugcheck code: 0xA0 0xF0, 0x4

:)

xDARKRAIx, Jun 5, 2021

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Online gaming problem; steam dota2

Hi manojpheiroijam,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I highly suggest that you contact Steam Support for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Need Help my gaming pc problem

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Need Help my gaming pc problem

1. Need Help my gaming pc problem - Similar Threads - Need Help gaming

2. I need help with pc problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with pc problem: I have been trying to fix problem with my pc for 3 days basically when i open more than like 3 things my computer just loses it for example emulators when i have more than 3 things active and its not just 3 im just using that as an example basically nothing works so it comes...
  3. I need help with pc problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with pc problem: I have been trying to fix problem with my pc for 3 days basically when i open more than like 3 things my computer just loses it for example emulators when i have more than 3 things active and its not just 3 im just using that as an example basically nothing works so it comes...
  4. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my pc: Even since I tried restarting the system the clean everything option after the installation the setup screen comes on and mouse and keyboard don't work and on the advanced options I'm trying to do system restore but asking for admin password which I don't remember adding any...
  5. My pc needs help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc needs help.: It first started when I got ondemandconnroute.dll errors. and couldn't open settings. I could open the first bit but cant get into anything.I then got a notification a couple days later that I am no longer a administrator of the only account on my computer. and I could not...
  6. Need help with my pc!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with my pc!!!!: Hello, my pc has been acting up lately. I can’t open task manager, can’t open command prompt, I don’t see the UAC box so I cant install anything, I cant change anything in control panel if what I need to press has a UAC shield, Im not able to factory reset my computer, and...
  7. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with my pc: In the last week i had two BSOD playing a game and just using chrome and suddenly BSOD, can some help me because i really want to know what is happening and if i have to change some part of my pc or is something related to software.I leave the link to my dmp files...
  8. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my pc: My pc has a problem where it wont enter some internet pages, I ignored it for some time since I discovered I could use the commands ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew and after many tries things would go back to normal, but today I decided to fix it and saw the suggestion to...
  9. Need help with my new gaming pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my new gaming pc: So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed...
  10. Need help with gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with gaming on the pc: Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-gaming-on-the-pc/cccbca58-a004-47ed-ace3-5b842fb91697