Windows 10: Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

Discus and support Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem, i have a "free version" of windows. Whenever i try to reset or update my pc i recieve an error. The reason i want to reset is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hasslovic, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

Hello, i have a problem, i have a "free version" of windows. Whenever i try to reset or update my pc i recieve an error. The reason i want to reset is im getting bluescreened all the time for no reason.

My specs,

Gtx 970, ryzen 2600 at 3.8ghz (steady temp), 16gb 2933mhz ram and 2ssd and 1 hdd. please help

submitted by /u/Hasslovic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hasslovic, Aug 4, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

1. Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken - Similar Threads - Need help literally

2. My PC has broken colors I need help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has broken colors I need help!!: My PC has broken colors I need help!! I turn off my PC and hour later I turn on my pc and all the colors are broken I didn’t installed or change anything for my PC I don’t know what happened I need help!!...
  3. My PC has broken colors I need help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has broken colors I need help!!: My PC has broken colors I need help!! I turn off my PC and hour later I turn on my pc and all the colors are broken I didn’t installed or change anything for my PC I don’t know what happened I need help!!...
  4. Broken Windows 10 I need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Windows 10 I need to reinstall: I have a Windows 10 PC that one day just 'blew up' Windows 10. I have no idea what happened, just one day I turned it on and it wouldn't boot. It keeps going through the 'repair pc' stuff, but can't, so I downloaded the repair stuff from Microsoft to create an ISO DVD. I have...
  5. Broken Windows 10 I need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Windows 10 I need to reinstall: I have a Windows 10 PC that one day just 'blew up' Windows 10. I have no idea what happened, just one day I turned it on and it wouldn't boot. It keeps going through the 'repair pc' stuff, but can't, so I downloaded the repair stuff from Microsoft to create an ISO DVD. I have...
  6. Broken Windows 10 I need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!: Hello, today i accidentally downloaded some kind of malware and after that, every one thing i will mention doesnt works!* Windows store crashes and wont open* Windows Update error while trying to get newest "info about updates"* Cant reset windows to its factory resetI need...
  8. Windows Update broken. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update broken. Need help!: [ATTACH] It started after 20h2. I've done what the forums have told me to and it didnt change anything. The commands that websites gave also didnt do anything. I cannot start the windows update service in services.msc, it give error 1058. I cant use the microsoft store...
  9. My GameBar is completely broken & I need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My GameBar is completely broken & I need help fixing it: My problems started when I followed Windows official guide on how to change the location of my captures folder, (from C: to D:) Basically this ended up not working at all, and instead caused a few major issues surrounding GameBar. One of my problems is that when I moved the...
  10. Audio is literally broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is literally broken: When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo yea..... someone help...