Windows 10: Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area

Discus and support Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs:5900x32gb 2600hz disabled docpRTX 3070 Samsung 980 pro boot driveSamsung x2 870 evo secondary drivesStarted having stability problems a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shinku3, May 24, 2024.

1. Shinku3 Win User

Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area

Specs:5900x32gb 2600hz disabled docpRTX 3070 Samsung 980 pro boot driveSamsung x2 870 evo secondary drivesStarted having stability problems a couple weeks ago that I believe stemmed from a failed windows update my system would loop 3x during the restart then give up and proceed to Windows without the update. Ended up using the Microsoft repair USB repair tool to re-install Windows 10 with all my files. Was mostly fine up until a couple of days ago when I started getting BSOD of various kind. Scanned all 3 of my drives since I assumed it might be drive related with the ntfs and page a

:)

Shinku3, May 24, 2024

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, May 24, 2024
  3. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

This is the data from the cold boot crash that just happened:
    ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-18_13-42-38).zip

Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area 293395d1597773611t-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-20200818_bsod.jpg

UMichHockey, May 24, 2024
  4. simonc8 Win User

Page Fault in Non Paged Area

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ver 1909. I did the upgrade keeping all Apps and Files in place.

Whenever I start the PC after doing a hard shutdown (using Alt F4) the computer gives a BSOD during bootup with the Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, What failed: fowp64.sys

Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area [​IMG]

The PC restarts and seems to work normally as far as I can see, apart from a problem finding a printer which is connected to my router. When it restarts it shows the date in US format, although my regional settings are for UK.

I would be grateful for help in diagnosing this. I attach the zipfile generated by the V2 Log Collector app.

simonc8, May 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area - Similar Threads - Need help nailing

2. Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area: Specs:5900x32gb 2600hz disabled docpRTX 3070 Samsung 980 pro boot driveSamsung x2 870 evo secondary drivesStarted having stability problems a couple weeks ago that I believe stemmed from a failed windows update my system would loop 3x during the restart then give up and...
  3. Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help nailing down BSOD cause ntfs.sys, page fault in non-paged area: Specs:5900x32gb 2600hz disabled docpRTX 3070 Samsung 980 pro boot driveSamsung x2 870 evo secondary drivesStarted having stability problems a couple weeks ago that I believe stemmed from a failed windows update my system would loop 3x during the restart then give up and...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  6. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  7. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  8. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: After reseting network adopter & pc. Blue screen appear, no error found under /scan now. Many drivers show errors including network adopters. I cant update network adopters, bar goes in a loop forever. I cleaned installed windows on a new ssd beggining of agaust, almost...
  10. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717