Windows 10: need help of origin

Discus and support need help of origin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GregMcculloch, May 7, 2020.

1. need help of origin

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" />
    <EventID>410</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-02-25T01:53:21.499163800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>489</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8428" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-JG6F942</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">HID\VID_046D&PID_C534&MI_00\7&21809002&0&0000</Data>
    <Data Name="DriverName">keyboard.inf</Data>
    <Data Name="ClassGuid">{4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}</Data>
    <Data Name="ServiceName">kbdhid</Data>
    <Data Name="LowerFilters" />
    <Data Name="UpperFilters" />
    <Data Name="Problem">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="Status">0x0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

GregMcculloch, May 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 7, 2020
  3. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 7, 2020
  4. need help of origin

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2020
Thema:

need help of origin

1. need help of origin - Similar Threads - need help origin

2. I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need confirmation for original or duplicate.: Hi,I recently purchased WinPro 10 OEM Pack and I need confirmation is it original or duplicate.How can I get the confirmation from Microsoft's end?Can i have a Microsoft customer service email ID for OEM Pack License?...
  3. Need for the original cortana

in Cortana
    Need for the original cortana: Hi,my name is Piyush and I am a windows 10 user from years, I noticed an issue regarding cortana. Earlier cortana used to do everything and also is very active, but after some updates, I am saw a beta cortana instead of original one. Also the beta cortana sometimes doesn't...
  4. Need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help: Need help securing my Laptop not sure why it will not connect to the internet. Maybe issues with the update I attempted to do for windows 10. Corrupted can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help/7b0d610b-e9bb-4ee0-9d48-1205e5e4f592
  5. help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help needed: have alcatel idol 4s WINDOWS 10 cell phone 64 gb VR is using up 59gb so I am unable to use phone have 128 sd card in BUT phone will not let me move or uninstall apps please help can not afford another phone *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. I need original password for my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need original password for my computer: Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me being locked out of my pc account and apparently i need the original password for my account to get back in so i was hoping...
  7. Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help to verify Microsoft Windows 10 Pro DVD Package Original or not?: Hi, I'm Arif. I'm a technical support from Indonesia. I confused about products that I already bought. I need help to verify this product ORIGINAL or Not? Please feel free to give me some advice. Picture 1 : Upper = I bought from Notebook Partner, No Sticker Local...
  8. Help changing style to original win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help changing style to original win10: How do I change this style (my pc link) to the regular windows 10 style (original link)? I couldn't find anything and did not know how else to search for answers. The one on my pc= Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting...
  9. need help

in Windows 10 Support
    need help: since 2 month ago my PC always have problems after installed new windows. for example: 1 click right mouse on tab bar and select Task Manager noting open. 2 type any functions cmd and (regedit, msconfig, ...) on W+R nothing open. 3 can't install or run program by...
  10. Need help with help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with help: In Default Programs, under .hlp, what do I put in under Current Default? Don Cole 59894

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 400 410 420