Windows 10: Need help on Bluetooth driver

Discus and support Need help on Bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Need some ideas and help. I have a Dell M6500 w/ Win10 64bit. I installed the 1/2 mini-card for bluetooth. The card is Realtek C205 part#... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nutbustd, Nov 28, 2017.

1. nutbustd Win User

Need help on Bluetooth driver

Hi everyone. Need some ideas and help. I have a Dell M6500 w/ Win10 64bit. I installed the 1/2 mini-card for bluetooth. The card is Realtek C205 part# and is a Dell part. I am having real issue finding the drivers. It comes up as RF in other devices. I used the Lenova drivers that worked for the bluetooth part but the radio part nothing. I tried Dell software, Windows stated not the drivers. I tried all on the Dell site and even Googled it. I tried Realtek's website and found no drivers for Win10 64bit. Bios is set-up correctly. I do understand that this is older card and was never set-up for Win10. Has anybody else found an answer?. I know this has come up before but I want to thank all who can help. THank you

:)

nutbustd, Nov 28, 2017
  2. Need#Help Win User

Adding Birthdays and Holidays to Windows 10 Mail App

If someone knows how to add holidays and birthdays to the Windows 10 Mail App, PLEASE tell me how.

Thank you!

Need#Help, Nov 28, 2017
  3. need help on finding driver that will work on windows 10 for Aficio MP C3500 Printer

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you facing any issues with your printer?
    As I have checked this Aficio MP C3500 Printer is compatible with windows 10, go to the manufactures website and check for the printer drivers for Windows 10, if it is not available then I suggest you to install the driver in compatibility mode and check
    if it helps.

Compatibility
    center

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

Need help on Bluetooth driver

1. Need help on Bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - Need help Bluetooth

2. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  3. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  4. Bluetooth Driver Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Help: So, my Bluetooth driver was having problems when connecting a controller, after connecting I would be fine and do my own thing for a while, next thing I know the connection stops working and I could no longer turn bluetooth on or off. So I check the bluetooth drivers and the...
  5. Help need Bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help need Bluetooth driver.: I was forced to update and my Bluetooth driver is missing i am looking to get a new one but haven't found much help. I'm using an HP Pavilion 570-p094 Desktop, i have used BT before and i know my motherboard supports it so any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  6. Need help with bluetooth

Need help with bluetooth: Hi everyone, I need some assistance with my bluetooth stuff. I recently caved in and got myself some Raycon E25 earbuds. they're fine, a little bassy but I like bass so that's okay. I also have a TP-Link usb bluetooth adapter. I've been using it for my logitech keyboard so...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Needed

Bluetooth Driver Needed: Hi, I'm not able to install the Bluetooth driverActually, I couldn't find it. I've uninstalled it while I was trying to fix it. My laptop model is Lenovo U410. Thanks....
  8. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  9. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  10. bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver

bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver: My Bluetooth isn't working and need to reinstall the correct driver. I would appreciate some help with this issue please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-help-needed-to-reinstall-driver/620fc2d6-bf0b-41d0-817c-a4724fb4ac28