Windows 10: Need help on booting windows

Discus and support Need help on booting windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i need help on booting windows 10 on my laptop. Yesterday i’m changing some of the msconfig setting on boot, i use the “selective booting” one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bachtiar Risyad, May 23, 2020.

1. Need help on booting windows

Hello, i need help on booting windows 10 on my laptop.

Yesterday i’m changing some of the msconfig setting on boot, i use the “selective booting” one and default, after i restart my laptop it stop booting and some error code appear : 0xc000000e and said that my laptop need to be repaired

how do i change back the things here ? I need my laptop asap for work

:)

Bachtiar Risyad, May 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  3. freaksavior, May 23, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Need help on booting windows

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help on booting windows

1. Need help on booting windows - Similar Threads - Need help booting

2. Need help with booting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with booting pc: Okay so, I can't really tell if it's an issue of my monitor.I'll give a quick backstory on what happened. I got this new game on my pc, everything was fine until I went into full screen with the game. The screen went entirely black with a message that said "mode not optimal....
  3. Need help with booting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with booting pc: Okay so, I can't really tell if it's an issue of my monitor.I'll give a quick backstory on what happened. I got this new game on my pc, everything was fine until I went into full screen with the game. The screen went entirely black with a message that said "mode not optimal....
  4. Need help in Dual Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help in Dual Boot: I have a PC with 2 SSD and an NVMe . I have Windows 10 installed on NVMe And have a free SSD and I want to install Linux ( OpenSUSE ) on a free SSD . I want to Setup dual boot on it but I have no idea how to do it and I doubt that it is possible via NVMe and SSD pathway . If...
  5. Need help with boot error

Need help with boot error: Today my win 10 updated and after that it wouldnt boot it was just my cursor and a Black screen. Tried some methods solving it and ended up with this error: LogonUI.exe system error The system experienced some kind of overflow in the app and that could cause someone else to...
  6. Need help booting up windows blind!

Need help booting up windows blind!: So my laptop screen is broken so I cant see the safe mode startup screen when I hit f8, even if i have it plugged into my tv with an hdmi. I dont know exactly what makes my laptop do this but it just stops booting up every couple of months and I've done it twice, where I've...
  7. Need help can't boot into windows 10

Need help can't boot into windows 10: I have accidentally deleted the CD /DVD option from the boot option menu and now there is no way to install Windows in UEFI mode. So, I have to change to legacy mode whenever I insert windows disk and because of this ,windows setup load in legacy while my hard disk is in UEFI...
  8. need help booting my windows 10

need help booting my windows 10: when i turn in my pc it says "preparing automatic repair" it starts loading then after its done it goes to a black screen submitted by /u/i-love-minecraft-hoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8l0iu/need_help_booting_my_windows_10/
  9. Need help with Windows randomly not booting anymore

Need help with Windows randomly not booting anymore: I'm at my wit's end on this. My computer was perfectly fine. Turned it off the other day. Went to turn it on today, haven't used it in a few days, and it won't boot. The light blue Windows logo dispays with the swirling loading icon for a few seconds, screen flashes like...
  10. Need help booting!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help booting!!: The laptop i was putting Windows 10 on to had a partition with Linux distro on it and once the Windows 10 install was done I went back in and deleted the partition and formatted it. But! I forgot to set the Windows partition as the active partition and now when I try to boot...