Windows 10: Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors

Discus and support Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all! So... I'm switching from a Dual Monitor setup to a 6. I'm running my PC with the Radeon RX470. Which, has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI and 3 Displayports.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by HiddenSecrets, May 7, 2020.

1. Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors

Hi all!

So... I'm switching from a Dual Monitor setup to a 6. I'm running my PC with the Radeon RX470. Which, has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI and 3 Displayports. I'm able to run 5 monitors with no problem running straight from my monitors to the GPU but when I run the gofanco Splitter Displayport to Dual Displayport, it doesn't receive any power. Each monitor has a message... "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please, change your input timing to 1920x1080@60Hz or any other...

Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors

HiddenSecrets, May 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 7, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 7, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors - Similar Threads - Need Help Connecting

2. Help connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help connecting second monitor: Hello, I need help connecting a second monitor to my work laptop running Windows 10. The new monitor is a Dell E2220H and has only a Display Port and VGA output. I've purchased a Display Port to HDMI cable, as my laptop does not have a Display Port outlet. I connected the...
  3. Help connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help connecting second monitor: Hello, I need help connecting a second monitor to my work laptop running Windows 10. The new monitor is a Dell E2220H and has only a Display Port and VGA output. I've purchased a Display Port to HDMI cable, as my laptop does not have a Display Port outlet. I connected the...
  4. Help connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help connecting dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help connecting dual monitors: Really hoping someone can help me here please. My set up: - Laptop: Lenovo L380 with ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen2 - Monitors: Two HP P241v - One monitor wired HDMI. The other by a DisplayPort/HDMI cable (because I only have one HDMI port on my dock) Problem 1: the monitor...
  6. Needing Help With Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Needing Help With Dual Monitors: I'm running windows 10 home and I have a hdmi port on my laptop that I connected to my secondary monitor. Display Resolution 1366 X 768 (Recommended) for the laptop resolution. But the secondary monitor is 1920 x1080 full hd. I want to have 2 different wallpapers one for...
  7. Needing Help With Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing Help With Dual Monitors: I'm running windows 10 home and I have a hdmi port on my laptop that I connected to my secondary monitor. Display Resolution 1366 X 768 (Recommended) for the laptop resolution. But the secondary monitor is 1920 x1080 full hd. I want to have 2 different wallpapers one for...
  8. Need Help With Dual Monitors

Need Help With Dual Monitors: Hey! I just setup dual monitors using an old monitor I found, but there's a small problem. The old monitor I found is super long vertically, and the bottom of the screen is far below my eyeline. I thought a simple fix for this would be to change the resolution vertically,...
  9. Need Help with dual monitors

Need Help with dual monitors: I setup dual monitors, and everything is fine except for the fact that when I open a program from my secondary monitor, it displays on my primary monitor and shows the taskbar button on both monitors. Any fix? submitted by /u/Slosshy [link] [comments]...
  10. Need help with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with dual monitors: Hello. I cannot get a dual monitor setup to work for the life of me. I've made a LITTLE progress though by tweaking the BIOS to load from the Mobo VGA port first on boot, but now the second monitor just stays lit up with the windows 10 logo and nothing else, while the first...