Windows 10: Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

Discus and support Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark _Salado1, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to identify the details mentioned on this but I hope someone here can help me out.at this point, I'm hopeless already as I already tried every troubleshooting found on forums, and website guides using the stop codes the BSOD is showing up.I appreciate any input.

:)

Mark _Salado1, Dec 2, 2022

2. Identifying driver causing BSOD

My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this
    issue?

SilentstormSP, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Help identifying DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE cause

Hello,

I've been having some BSOD issues for a while now on my laptop (Asus ROG G771JMC, running Windows 8.1). They're seemingly at random and the reason listed is always DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE . I haven't been able to identify the cause, and I'd like to try and prevent them from happening. Would somebody be able to help me with my minidump files, please?

Here's a link to the most recent minidump files (Which hopefully works):

Minidumps – Google Drive

Thank you in advance!

QuietWolf674, Dec 2, 2022
  4. fgalvez12 Win User

Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

Can anyone help identify BSOD cause

Hi All, I'm wondering if someone can help identify the cause of my BSODs lately. I recently updated my PC with a new MOBO/CPU/RAM, and since I have had network spikes pretty constantly and 2 crashed ~3 days form each other. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have logs too.

fgalvez12, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

1. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD - Similar Threads - Need help identifying

2. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  3. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  4. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately opening Event Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  7. BSOD, need help identifying issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  8. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  9. Need help with analyzing and identifying the cause of the BSOD using the memory.dmp file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with analyzing and identifying the cause of the BSOD using the memory.dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzgqZlHilYMhmcJu_joJ6K28rWX?e=U4sBgH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-analyzing-and-identifying-the-cause/ff0d598e-435f-456c-9826-dd3163b54613
  10. Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.

Need help identifying cause of BSOD. Information available.: Hello there, I've encountered a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and would like to know the cause of it. I have the the dump information available to share if anyone could spare some time to have a look please? Kind Regards,...