Windows 10: Need help on reading dump files.

Discus and support Need help on reading dump files. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PilYoung, Mar 3, 2024.

1. PilYoung Win User

Need help on reading dump files.

Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU and even tried fresh install Windows 7. But problem still persist.The few clues I notice it, the problem started after the store change their network equipment which I have no access physically or remotely. High CPU and memory usage on all POS when connected to the network 50% CPU, 80% memory in idle mode - I have

:)

PilYoung, Mar 3, 2024
  2. garyinhere, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Help reading dump file

Hi johnbob05:

Please see my 07-Jan-2022 post in About the BSOD on Windows Vista for hints on troubleshooting BSODs on Vista computers.

My 14-Oct-2020 post in LawrenceJohnston's My Vista Machine Frequently Gets the Blue Screen of Death - Help includes instructions for using free utilities like Nirsoft's BlueScreenView and Resplendence's Who Crashed to interpret and summarize the Bug Check (BC) codes in your recent Windows mini-dump files (assuming your OS is configured to collect mini-dumps). These utilities are still compatible with Vista SP2 but only list basic details (filename, product name, file description, and file version) of the suspected driver / module that was loaded in the crash stack at the time of the crash so they aren't as accurate as a detailed Windows Debugger (WinDbg) analysis of your full dump files.

If you'd like your full dump files analyzed with the Windows Debugger (WinDbg) I'd suggest you post in BleepingComputer's free Windows Crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Help and Support board and ask one of the trained volunteers there for assistance. Posting guidelines for are pinned <here> at the top of that BleepingComputer board and explain what information you should include in your first post.
    ----------
    HP Pavilion dv6835ca * 32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox ESR v52.9.0 * Malwarebytes Premium v3.5.1.2522-1.0.365
    ----------
    Dell Inspiron 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v21H2 build 19044.2006 * Firefox v104.0.2 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.2207.7-1.1.19600.3 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.5.14.210-1.0.1767

Great White North, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Need help on reading dump files.

BSOD display. Used verifier. Got dump files ready to be checked.

Thank you for providing us the dump files on your online storage. As of the moment we're still reading the dump files. For clarification, may we know the following:

• Have you tried to boot the PC in safe mode?
    • Aside from changing RAM, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us the make and model of your PC?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Need help on reading dump files.

1. Need help on reading dump files. - Similar Threads - Need help reading

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  4. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  5. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  6. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  7. help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help reading dump file: my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Need help reading crash dump file

Need help reading crash dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJkHvOxu9_tc3xLn8rJoAxIKDY?e=CzreSw Sometimes BSOD sometimes just computer freezing Recently "reset" this computer with the Windows 10 feature, chose to keep personal data. Very new to this, not sure if I included all the information needed....
  9. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...
  10. Need help reading mini dump file

Need help reading mini dump file: This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver...