Windows 10: Need help on video quality

Discus and support Need help on video quality in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I watch videos, during dark scenes, there's these black splotchy-squares that appear with really bad detail. Is there a setting like contrast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a gtx 2080, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Need help on video quality

When ever I watch videos, during dark scenes, there's these black splotchy-squares that appear with really bad detail. Is there a setting like contrast or something I need to tune to get rid of this? Doesn't do it when I game, just in cut-scenes and videos.

:)

a gtx 2080, Jan 11, 2020

2. N97 Video Quality

Guys, I've tried the following free softwares for Video conversion & they worked fine on my N97. They provide high quality conversions. As you know, higher quality = bigger size. It also depends on the video quality of the source file. Check them out:

By they way, I tried the Nokia Video Manager (NVM) v1.8 that comes with PC suite & it always gives me error message on Vista that it's not responding & it needs to shut down & restart!!! Any idea??

princemarvin, Jan 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 11, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Need help on video quality

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

Need help on video quality

1. Need help on video quality - Similar Threads - Need help video

2. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  3. Bad video quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad video quality.: For a years, every time I try to play an online or downloaded video even if its 4k, the video looks washed, bad and almost pixelated. No matter where I play the video. Present in YT and all streaming websites, even when I download the video it s the same.I have tried...
  4. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  5. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quality of videos reduces: so im not sure why but whenever i save videos on my computer with high quality it reduces and this started happening a little while after i got this new computer i got it last year at the beginning of the year and the quality problems started during august. the videos i save...
  6. quality of videos reduces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Sound Quality on Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Quality on Video: Hi, I am having some issues with my camera app on my HP laptop. When I record a video of me and my family and I listen to it, it cuts out, I can't really hear what me and my family are saying and the background is very loud. I don't know how to fix this problem. This has...
  8. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  9. Video quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  10. Bad video quality

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad video quality: Hi I have an issue everytime i play one of the videos i have on my computer. The quality decreases alot and at times almost become pixelated. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-video-quality/120db195-f194-436e-97a1-68a4ba4bdd8d