Windows 10: [Need Help] "Out Of Service"

Discus and support [Need Help] "Out Of Service" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there! I am having issues with my HP Stream Click Here to see laptop. From HSN Currently, it states: "Your version of Windows has reached end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonnaR3, May 18, 2020.

1. DonnaR3 Win User

[Need Help] "Out Of Service"

1. Hello there! I am having issues with my HP Stream Click Here to see laptop. From HSN

Currently, it states:
    "Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements."Click for Image

The only issue is that, there is not enough storage, and the computer is sideloaded with a large amount of programs & stuff that comes along with the computer, because of the 2 laptops for 300$ deal on HSN.

When updating, it requests at least 10GB, but theres no way to clear out stuff without having to delete my grandma's images, which we do not want to do. What is thecheapest external storage device that has at LEAST 30 GB on it? Make sure any links sent are legitimate.

Thanks,

Christian - [Age 14] Donna's Grandson

:)

DonnaR3, May 18, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  4. [Need Help] "Out Of Service"

Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 18, 2020
Thema:

[Need Help] "Out Of Service"

1. [Need Help] "Out Of Service" - Similar Threads - Need Help Service

2. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.: Hi so im getting this thing every time I try to log in: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I’ve searched up a few things to fix it, I entered safe mode and tried logging in with it but it would not let me log in either. I would...
  3. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.: Hi so im getting this thing every time I try to log in: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. I’ve searched up a few things to fix it, I entered safe mode and tried logging in with it but it would not let me log in either. I would...
  4. Need help with: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with service host

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with service host: hi got problems with the service host taking up my CPU.I have used Norton security to run a full pc scan as well as adwcleaner and rkill64,so i dont believe that it is melware.I have used process explorer and found out that the main two scvhost causing the problems are...
  6. Need help finding Windows services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help finding Windows services: Hi;I am trying to figure out information for two services: System Restore and Internet Services. Does anybody happen to know what the driver/file name is or anything like that? What I want to do is find is the registry repair files for these....
  7. Need help finding Windows services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding Windows services: Hi;I am trying to figure out information for two services: System Restore and Internet Services. Does anybody happen to know what the driver/file name is or anything like that? What I want to do is find is the registry repair files for these....
  8. Need help finding Windows services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Need internet service help, badly!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need internet service help, badly!: Windows Version 20H2 Build 19042.985 For the first time, I decided to get internet service at home, but its been a nightmare to get it to work. No luck so far, which is why Im writing this with my laptop from a neighborhood park where they have public Wi-fi. So at least I...
  10. Windows spasing out (need help ;-;)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows spasing out (need help ;-;): Whenever I click on windows icon it pops out for a second then instantly tabs out so i cant use the windows thing, this type of spasing also happens when i use windows settings windows + shift + s or watching an mp4 (from what ive learnt so far) no clue on how to fix would be...