Windows 10: Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze

Discus and support Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am playing, my PC is hard crashing occasionally. I disabled PC reboot in Windows to check what is going on and approximately after 2 min once PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lt_Vados, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Lt_Vados Win User

Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze

When I am playing, my PC is hard crashing occasionally. I disabled PC reboot in Windows to check what is going on and approximately after 2 min once PC is locked/crashed I have screen flickering as shown on the picture below. I could not find any pattern when it happens, except that it happens when I play Star Citizen game. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me to understand what is causing this hard crash. I have updated the following:Latest drivers for GPU, Chipset, Audio, NetworkI have updated Motherboard BIOS to the latest versionI have latest BIOS version for the GPU as wel

:)

Lt_Vados, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze

1. Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze - Similar Threads - Need Help hard

2. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with PC crashes/freezes: So my pc has a few problems and I can't figure out what it is.At random times my pc freezes and doesn't unfreeze. Sometimes I still hear sound and can still input something via keyboard, and sometimes I can't.Also rarely it crashes with a BSOD, but it seems like the error...
  3. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with PC crashes/freezes: So my pc has a few problems and I can't figure out what it is.At random times my pc freezes and doesn't unfreeze. Sometimes I still hear sound and can still input something via keyboard, and sometimes I can't.Also rarely it crashes with a BSOD, but it seems like the error...
  4. Help with PC crashes/freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with pc freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with pc freeze: Hi, my pc freezes sometimes when playing games, but I don't know which component is causing the issue. This is the log I get from Reliability History.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Need help with pc freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with pc freeze: Hi, my pc freezes sometimes when playing games, but I don't know which component is causing the issue. This is the log I get from Reliability History.DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Need help with pc freeze

8. Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help - PC hard crash and screen flickering after the freeze: When I am playing, my PC is hard crashing occasionally. I disabled PC reboot in Windows to check what is going on and approximately after 2 min once PC is locked/crashed I have screen flickering as shown on the picture below. I could not find any pattern when it happens,...
  9. Screen Freezes but Audio Still There -- Need to Hard Restart. Help?

Screen Freezes but Audio Still There -- Need to Hard Restart. Help?: Hello all, so let me elaborate the subject by explaining my problem. I am using an Acer Nitro 5 laptop AN515-43-R2WK. This has been happening for the past 3 days. There's no specific moment or scenario that triggers this; but this all happens randomly. Sometimes whenever I...
  10. laptop constantly crashing - bsods, freezing, flickering screen

laptop constantly crashing - bsods, freezing, flickering screen: Hi, for the past 3 days my laptop (dell vostro) has been crashing constantly. appearantly mainly while web browsing (but not only), anytime between 10 seconds and an hour. These crashes happen in a few formats - freezing; flickering screen +shutdown/restart; bsod with random...