Windows 10: Need help Pc not connecting to internet

Discus and support Need help Pc not connecting to internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a pc for Christmas and just hooked it up but it won’t connect to internet no internets even show up even though my phone and l can connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dovakinalex69, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Need help Pc not connecting to internet

I just got a pc for Christmas and just hooked it up but it won’t connect to internet no internets even show up even though my phone and l can connect fine please help.

submitted by /u/dovakinalex69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dovakinalex69, Dec 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Lost internet connection after connecting TV and PC

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    I suggest you to run network troubleshooter and check if it helps. It is an automated tool which can find and automatically fix some common networking problems. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 27, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Need help Pc not connecting to internet

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Need help Pc not connecting to internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Need help Pc not connecting to internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Need help Pc not connecting to internet

1. Need help Pc not connecting to internet - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick: My school laptop wont connect to the internet all of a sudden, when i connect to the internet it says: No internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop-not-connecting-to-internet-need-help/b28fc02c-e2f8-4399-ab19-c9210cc8b27e
  3. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick: My school laptop wont connect to the internet all of a sudden, when i connect to the internet it says: No internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop-not-connecting-to-internet-need-help/b28fc02c-e2f8-4399-ab19-c9210cc8b27e
  4. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.: Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.” submitted by /u/LiLVettel [link] [comments]...
  6. Internet Connection Help

Internet Connection Help: i just did a fresh install on a laptop that had a broken OS and im unable to connect to the internet and ive used the troubleshooter and it say that no driver is installed for the network adapter is there anyway to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Hayden2213 [link]...
  7. I need help on internet connection

I need help on internet connection: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this submitted by /u/rk2kk [link] [comments]...
  8. everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet

everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet: HI microsoft community, I want some help.I am having problem with internet on window 10 pc. My pc is always connected to landline but when i turn on and start my pc there is no internet access to my pc but when i restart my pc, internet start working,please fix this problem...
  9. I need help with some internet connectivity.

I need help with some internet connectivity.: I have a laptop using XP (that is what I am on) and a desktop using Win. 10 both hard wired to the same router. Laptop does everything it is supposed to on internet, desktop will only connect to a few things including ebay, general movie theater, but will not connect to my...
  10. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!: So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert... i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas? 9869